6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.

Dedicated this to my awesome bet friend ;) Check out her book people! In the mean time VOTE AND COMMENT! I enjoyed writing this chapter!

-In need of editing- Gonna do that soon. xD Hopefully!

Chapter Six;

“You guys KISSED?” Yelled Chloe.

I winced; I knew it was a bad idea to tell her, but who was I kidding she would have eventually found out, there were a lot of people near the balcony anyways. I sighed in defeat; I wonder what Luke would do, if he too found out.

“Yes, and it was wonderful” and with that I headed to my bed and covered myself with the lovely warm duvet, sinking into it. It was almost three hours after the party ended, we were crashing in Kelly’s place, both of us too tired to actually get up and move. Kelly was in the bathroom having a quick shower, though I bet she already knew.

“Oh no you don’t!” yelled Chloe and pulled the duvet of me.

“STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME SLEEP!” I snarled.

Her stubborn head shook her head “not until you tell me the full details!”

I wanted to scream, but all that would do was giving me a head ache. “What’s all the commotion about?” entered Kelly, rubbing her wet hair on a towel.

“Liv kissed Blake and she won’t tell me any details!” quickly replied Chloe.

“What?! NOOOOOO!” Said Kelly, looks like she didn’t know. “DETAILS NOW!”

Now I screamed.

                                                                        ****

“Miss Valentine, can you get your face of the table and please tell me the answer to the question I asked you?” asked Mr Renly my stupid history teacher. I hated pretty much all my school teachers and none of them were kind enough to leave me be. I groaned and put my head up.

Thanks to Chloe and Kelly I didn’t have a good night sleep since two bloody nights ago. Why was it again I was living with Chloe? Oh that’s right because my parents didn’t trust me on my own. Instead of saying all that to him all I said was “Huh?”

Before the Mr. Renly could  scream at me no doubt I was saved-this sound so fucking cliché- by the bell. Literally, I quickly packed my things and stuffed into my bag, and ran towards the door and out the classroom. “FREEDOM!” I screamed and skipped of lunch.

No one actually said anything about the sudden outburst, that’s what happens when you are as popular as me, and of course no one really blamed me, I mean double lesson of bloody history? I still don’t know what the hell we are on.

It was break now, and I skipped of looking for Chloe, she was just heading out of maths if I am not mistake and Kelly had English. It seemed I didn’t have to look far because there were Kelly and Chloe beckoning me over.  I headed towards them, wondering where the hell Luke was today, we more or less had all the same subjects, and it was a surprise to see him away today.

Kelly smiled an evil grin; I stopped walking and narrowed my eyes at her. What the hell was that hoe up to? Chloe looked mischievous as well, shit, whenever them too looked evil bad thing always seemed to happen. Like that one time my back yard tree somehow caught on fire, and the time when the teacher found a stray dog on her table. God knows how those two managed that. I still am amazed and I was there when it was all happening. But let’s just say good things never seemed to come out of them two will evil looks on them.