16. It is the end.

Changes of plan! Last chapter is this one. I loved writing this one. Damn, you'll find out who the daddy is! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ITS FOR THE WATTYS. Dedicated to you babe because you are just plain awesome and sweet!

Epilogue; 

We’ve all seen those movies, where every girl has found their prince charming, or those cliché type of movies that sometimes the two people who hate each other the most find love, or even a bet gone wrong and the find love yet again, but sometimes those dreams get crushed because you find out that reality and dreams are not the same, and somewhere in life you all learn a lesson. And that lesson is, no matter how much you think you will get it, sometimes you will be hurt in order to find true love.

8 months later;

“Oh, for the love of god Chloe, could you please bloody SIT THE FUCK DOWN! You are about to pop and you are running around the house why?” I snarled, I couldn’t take much more of this, all I could see was her big ass belly and herself running around flapping themselves.

“I want these babies out of me Liv! Do you understand what is coming out of my mouth?” She yelled back.

I don’t think I could much more this, this baby was starting to get to me too and I wasn’t even the one giving birth, I mean seriously, this was like the worst idea, to live with a damn pregnant women, even if she is your best friend.

Chloe was still walking around our apartment, that we got a couple of months ago, since we moved away from our home town we were living in some cheap flats until this beautiful penthouse came up for sale, we didn’t need telling twice to buy, we brought and ever since then we made it into our home.

It was a pretty apartment with three rooms of its own, one for each of us and the babies to come. Yes Chloe was having twins, I just about fainted when I found out, telling her parents was just about the easiest thing Chloe has ever done. I was there when she told them her mom who started squealing like a little girl about Chloe going to be a mom. Her dad on the other hand wasn’t so keen at first but when he saw his wife smiling like there was no tomorrow, he couldn’t really do anything about it now could he? But they were away on holiday now, I think they were coming next week, hopefully for the birth, they doctors delayed the birth till then.

I turned back to the TV ignoring Chloe who was behind me making stupid noises, when all of a sudden I heard some kind of water splashing, I didn’t bother turning back.

“Chloe, what did you spill now?” I asked tired.

“I-i- I” was all she stuttered.

“What?” I asked.

“My waters just broke” She squealed.

This time I jumped up and turned around, sure enough there was Chloe long dress with a big wet patch in the middle. I started to panic, fuck she couldn’t have the baby here there was no way! I went towards the hall way and opened the cupboard that was there and grabbed the clothe we already picked out last week.

“Get to the damn car!” I yelled from the kitchen this time looking for my keys, all I heard was Chloe breathing and then a door opening, I quickly found them near the sink, don’t ask me why the hell the keys were there, they just were.

I ran out of the kitchen, quickly put on my shoes and ran out of the house, ushering Chloe inside car, the minute I knew she was safe inside, not bothering to put on the seatbelt because her stomach was too large, I hit the engine.

We got to the hospital in ten minutes flat. I quickly went round the car and opened the car door, pulling out a breathing heavily Chloe, the moment I went inside, the lady at the reception saw what I was up against and quickly pressed a button on the phone, one minute didn’t even pass when a wheelchair came my way, the nurse took her hand and gently put Chloe on the wheelchair.