9.Oh no she didn't!

It's finally here! I couldn't wait to post this chapter up! Muhahahhahah! I can't wait to write the next one. I am writing it like right now! 

I hope you enjoyed this one! VOTE AND COMMENT! FOR THE WATTY AWARDS! 

Not edited!  

Chapter Nine;

They were all starting at me uncomfortably; I smiled back a bit, still hesitating. “Maybe he did, and I just wasn’t listening’ I lied.

They nodded, probably knowing I was lying, but I quickly changed the subject. “So where do you guys live?” I asked changing the question.

“Not too far, from here.” Replied Nina vaguely.

I glared at them. Blake said the same thing, that last time I asked him that. “But how far? Exactly where?”

“Not too far. Hey, want to get something to eat? I am starving.” She said quickly changing the subject. Blake was like too, whenever I asked him where he moved from he would answer the same with the not too far from here’ and then quickly changed the subject. I shrugged mentally, maybe they were just ashamed of where they lived.

So I just left it at that. “yes”  I said, even though I just had my breakfast. But I took them to the cafe nether the less. I sat in my regular placed and waited for them to order, all I ordered was strawberry milkshake. When they ordered I asked them “where are they boys anyways?”

Katie shrugged. “Probably catching up. They always were close, they’ve known each other since they were kids.”

I nodded at that. Who knew Blake had such hot friends? He wasn’t too bad looking either for nerd. Ten minutes passed when our food came. I looked around near empty cafe while sipping my cool milkshake, wondering why Katie and Blake broke up. She was just gorgeous. I looked at the three friends laughing and talking about some chick called Emma. I smiled at that, they really were close. I wondered I had one month till prom started and one month to humiliate Blake

Once they found out would they come and scream at me? Maybe Rebecca would beat me up. She looks like the type. I sighed, my life suddenly was much more complicated thanks to Chloe and her bet. Why would she do this to me? And why the hell did I agree. But there was one thing I was sure of, I, Liv Valentine never backs out of a bet.

“You okay?” Asked Nina in concern.

I smiled. “I am okay; it’s just my idiot friends kept me up all night.”

They nodded as if they understood, as if that happened to them all the time. Now I was really curious, how well did the six of them know each other? I felt a buzz coming from my pocket. I grabbed my phone and looked at a message sent from Chloe;

How’s it going?

I quickly replied; good he’s got hot guy friends, and girls.

She texted back; How hot?

I smirked; Very. Ill fill you in later! Bye

I looked up to see the three girls starting at me. I put my phone away and apologized quickly. “Sorry about that, it was just my friend looking for the remote.”

They laughed. “How long are you staying with this friend of yours?” asked Katie.

I shrugged. “Until my parents’ come, I am not sure how long that is, I think just after school ends.”