13.Damn, I really can't keep up.

Kind of a filler chapter, I know, bear with me! I have SIX MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! Wow, I can't believe it, next chapter is prom and everything will take fold down there, lets just say you are ALL in for a bumby ride xD

Got less than a week for the deadline, I can do this! In the meantime, VOTE AND COMMENT!

Chapter Thirteen;

There was two more weeks until the prom, they finally finalized the date and it was going to be 28 of June, and the best bit about it was, it was my birthday then. Funny right? It was a Sunday today and I decided to look for my dress now. Normally I would have got it two months ago, but with the fact my parents leaving me and the bet starting I completely forgot. I was reminded yesterday when the teacher announced when the date of prom was.

It was boring shopping on your own, but I didn’t have much of a choice. I didn’t talk to Kelly or Chloe since that day I found out that they were all keeping secrets from me. I sighed and went through the racks on my own. A lady assistant came to me with a big smile. “You need any help ma’am?” She asked politely.

Before I could answer I heard a familiar voice “nah, she will okay. She’s got us.” I looked behind me so see a sheepish Chloe and Kelly. I raised an eyebrow at them, I looked back at the lady and shrugged, looks like I didn’t help from her now.

She quickly went away and I was left to face a Kelly and Chloe. But before I could talk again, Kelly beat me to it. “Look, we’re are both sorry, though I don’t know why you are not talking to Chloe, trust me when I say she didn’t know. No one did.”

I looked at Chloe, who looked down, so she didn’t tell Kelly why I was speaking to her. Interesting. Or maybe she already did and Kelly just thinks I am ignoring them both. I sighed; I might as well, just forgive them, for now anyways and look for a prefect dress.

I looked at them and said “fine, let’s go look for some dresses!”    They squealed and set off to look for them. I continued on with the rack that I was standing in front of. Nothing seemed to call me. But I grabbed a whole handful, and went into the changing room.

I put on a lot of the clothes but no one of the was what I wanted to wear, they were all the plain ass dresses that was meant to wear in boring tea parties. I took the one I was wearing off and just sat on the seat of the changing room. I took in deep breaths, this was bad. I had to get a dress by the end of today!

I heard a knock on my door and opened the door, forgetting that I was just wearing my undergarments. Luckily it was only Kelly. “What do you think?” She asked.

I looked at the dress she was wearing and my eyes winded. It suited her so well, it was short black dress that suited her latte skin colour, she turned around and my eyes widened. The dress was a zip one, it ran from the top all the way to the top, so if anyone was dumb enough to reach for it then, let’s just say all Kelly was going to do was strut in her birthday suit.

“So...?” She asked anxiously.

“I love it!” I said truthfully, “I really mean it, though, its missing something. Hmm, a BELT!” I screamed at the end. Kelly smiled softly.

“We will look for shoes and accessories later, but for now, I am going to help you look for a dress! Okay?”

I knew having Kelly with me was a good idea, even though I didn’t exactly invite her or Kelly, I quickly put on my clothes, which were my plain jeans and white shirt and headed out of the changing room. Just as we were going to head out of the changing rooms, we heard a loud knock, two doors down from my own room.

“Yo, bitches! I need help, what do you think of this dress?” Yelled Chloe.

We rolled our eyes; yeah trust her to make a big scene. So we quickly changed course and headed to her room. She opened the door and she was revealing a long red dress that reached her ankles, it had a beautiful design in the middle that shimmered. The dress only had one strap and it made Chloe looked even slimmer.