Chapter 32: Flirting Fails & Laugh Attacks

-Alison's P.O.V.

Jai's face inches towards Niall's, I watch them in horror. Niall hasn't caught on yet to what Jai's about to do.

'Niall! Turn your face the other direction! Don't cheat on me with a guy, you loser!' I yell at him in my head.

Jai's face is less than 3 inches from Niall's and my boyfriend is still as confused as ever. Finally, Niall moves his head away once Jai moves a few centimeters closer.

"Why is sniffing my breath called Gay Chicken??" Niall asks. Everybody, including me, burst into laughter. "What's so funny!??" He furrows his eyebrows.

"He-laughs- Was about -laughs- to -laughs- kiss you!" Summer yells through her laughter.

"What the fudge, Jai! I thought you were smelling my breath!" Niall screams then slaps Jai's arm twice.

"Chill! I wasn't going to kiss you! Gosh, I was just gonna like fake it!" Jai yells in Niall's face.

"Whatever you say, you bloody weirdo." Niall groans 

"Okay, guys. No arguing," I order them," Jai, your turn."

"Umm... Alle. Dare or Dare?" Jai asks Alle.

"Dare," She says confidently.

"Go bu--" Jai starts but is interrupted by the ringing of a phone.

Bethany smiles sheepishly and grimaces as she pulls her phone out of one of the back pockets in the jeans.

"Hello?" She says into the phone. She's quiet for a minute or so. Bethany groans then says to our group," Er, I've gotta take this. Give me five minutes?"

We nod yes and she walks off.

---------------------------------

-Bethany's P.O.V.

"Go bu--" Jai starts but is interrupted by my phone ringing.

I smile because my phone is playing the ringtone for our stepdad. Our stepdad whom I'm in love with.

I take my phone out of my butt pocket and press the Accept Call.

"Hello?" I say, trying to make it sound like I have no idea who's calling.

"Hey sweetie," Brandon says."Have you met Alison yet? Wait, I already know you did. I listened to her mom's calls. Where is the little b*itch?"

I look around and see that everyone is watching me. "Er, I've gotta take this. Give me five minutes?" I ask Alison and her friends.

They all nod so I walk away from them. I walk out of the Janoskians's hotel room and go into the deserted hotel hallway.

"Right now, they're staying in this flat like 10 minutes away from the London Eye. What's your plan?" I ask him.

"I'll tell you soon enough. For now, you just collect secrets and turn her friends away from her."

"So you basically just want me to make Alison's life a living hell? Brandon, I have no idea what to use against her. What am I supposed to do, get her to tell me all her secrets then wait for one we could really use?" I ask him. The door cracks behind me but I just ignore the noise because it's probably just the old hotel maid.

"Yupp, that's it for right now." He tells me," I've gotta go. My lawyer for the divorce wants to discuss something with me. I love you, and as soon as this divorce is finalized and that little whore is gone, then we will be together."

Before I can say anything else, he hangs up. I sigh, 'He always does this.. I love him too much to let him go tho-' before I can finish that thought, Harry comes into view.