CHAPTER 18

KADAL'S POV
-Time skip until night-

Okay, so I think that I have everything ready now... I took the bread into the kitchen, and later on, while we are having dinner, I'll propose Ryujin to have my bread so she forgives me...

Someone's knocking at the door... It's obviously Ryujin, I have no idea why she's waiting for me to open the door... I head to the door and open it, I find Taehyun... What's does he need?

-Kadal: Tae?
-Taehyun: Good luck... Today will probably change everything between you and Ryujin (smiles) And that's great, I mean... It was way too obvious, all of us knew that it would happen...
-Kadal: Yeah... Thanks?
-Taehyun: You know, you must take care, mistakes are not allowed from now on? Okay? (smiles)
-Kadal: Yeah, don't worry, I have everything prepared... Wait, how do you know about this?
-Taehyun: I know about everything, I'm extraordinary... (smiles) Anyway, I just wanted to wish you luck... See you tomorrow brave soldier!

 See you tomorrow brave soldier!

-Kadal: Yeah... See you... (smiles and waves)

What's wrong with him? I don't understand anything... Why are they so weird? I mean, it even looks like the smarter among them it's Hyuka, is that even possible?

-Ryujin: Kadal... (smiles)
-Kadal: Oh, you are already here... Taehyun was here just a moment ago, I didn't notice you coming... (smiles)
-Ryujin: So... How do I look? (smiles)
-Kadal: Good, really good... Almost like a princess (chuckles)
-Ryujin: (blushes) R-Really?
-Kadal: Yeah, really pretty, Ryujin... (smiles) Now, shall we start our dinner?
-Ryujin: Sure... (smiles)

We sit and we start having dinner... I'm not really good cooking, but I tried doing my best. I hope Ryujin likes it... I've spent almost the whole afternoon preparing everything...

-Kadal: How is it? (smiles)
-Ryujin: Good, really good... It actually surprised me since I remember that you were not good at cooking...
-Kadal: I learnt how to prepare some stuff when I was with--well, it doesn't matter now, I'm glad that you like it... (smiles)
-Ryujin: Kadal (clears her throat) You know, I accepted having dinner with you because I need to talk with you about something really important...
-Kadal: Oh, it's good you mention it as well... I need to talk about something important too (smiles)
-Ryujin: You do? (surprised)
-Kadal: Yeah, I invited you tonight, because I want to offer you my bread... (smiles)
-Ryujin: (chokes)
-Kadal: Ryujin! (give her some water) Are you okay? (worried)
-Ryujin: Yeah, but I don't know... I'm really surprised?! It is way too suddenly?!
-Kadal: Yeah, yeah... I know it is really sudden, but our relationship can't keep on going how it is, don't you think?
-Ryujin: Kadal... (smiles) I'm really happy that you finally noticed!
-Kadal: It was a little bit obvious, don't you think? I mean, you were throwing me lots of hints...
-Ryujin: Yeah, exactly! (happy)
-Kadal: So, uhm... About the bread-
-Ryujin: I want it! (approaches you and grabs your collar)
-Kadal: Ryujin?! (confused)
-Ryujin: (kisses you)

TAEHYUN'S POV
-Some minutes before-

I leave Moonchild's house, and return back to where the boys and I live... I enter and find them all betting about something... What is it this time?

-Taehyun: Hey guys, what are you betting on today? (curious)
-Huening: They are betting wether if Kadal will have sex with Ryujin or not... (chuckles) Apparently they gave advice to him, but it is not clear if he understood...

-Taehyun: What?!-Soobin: I told him to offer her bread, the bread I like!-Yeonjun: And I told him to offer her his bread

-Taehyun: What?!
-Soobin: I told him to offer her bread, the bread I like!
-Yeonjun: And I told him to offer her his bread... (srughs)
-Taehyun: Oh my god...
-Huening: What happens?
-Taehyun: Ryujin wanted to confess tonight... If Moonchild offers her that stuff you told him, I don't know which way will it take...
-Yeonjun: There's only a way to discover it... (smirks)
-Soobin: Hyung...
-Taehyun: It's their privacy, we should respect them...
-Huening: Let's go Yeonjun hyung!
-Yeonjun: It is decided then, we won! Let's go! (grabs his jacket and leaves the house)
-Huening: (follows him)
-Soobin: I'm not good at maths, but how did they win if they got two votes against two other votes... Wasn't it tie?
-Taehyun: I think we don't have to discuss that now, hyung... We must make sure that they won't interrupt them... (sighs and runs after them)
-Soobin: You are right...

We run after Yeonjun and Huening and peep through Kadal's living room window... I know this is wrong, but once we are here... Shouldn't we check that everything's alright between they two?

-Kadal: So, uhm... About the bread-
-Ryujin: I want it! (approaches Kadal and grabs his collar)
-Kadal: Ryujin?! (confused)
-Ryujin: (kisses him)

I look to the rest of the boys... They look surprised, just as I probably do... But now we should leave... We are seriously interrupting them...

-Taehyun: Pssttt... Let's leave... We need to go back home...
-Huening: Woah...
-Soobin: (pulls Hueningkai) You have no age to presence such scenes yet...
-Huening: I'm the same age as Tae?
-Soobin: Yeah, but not as mature as he is... (sighs and leave with Huening)
-Taehyun: Hyung?
-Yeonjun: Moonchild will seriously give her his bread? (surprised)
-Taehyun: We don't need to know! (pulls him)

KADAL'S POV
What's going on here?! I just wanted to offer Ryujin my bread but now she's kissing me? How did we end like this? I don't understand anything...

-Kadal: Haven't you heard something?! (glares at the window)
-Ryujin: Does it really matters? (smiles and licks her lips)
-Kadal: Ryujin...

-Kadal: Haven't you heard something?! (glares at the window)-Ryujin: Does it really matters? (smiles and licks her lips)-Kadal: Ryujin

-Ryujin: What? (smiles) Wasn't it great? I know it was not your first kiss, but it was mine... (looks down embarrassed)
-Kadal: (gets close to her) Nope, it was the best kiss ever (cares her cheek and kisses her again)

What the hell am I doing? Why am I kissing Ryujin? Please she's the one who has raisen me up... How can I do such things to her? Isn't it wrong?

-Kadal: Is this okay with you?
-Ryujin: I knew that this would happen sooner or later... (smiles) I'm totally fine with it... We were never relatives, so this is not wrong...
-Kadal: (carries Ryujin to the couch) Ryujin... I'm not gonna stop now.
-Ryujin: I don't expect you to (smiles)