CHAPTER 1

SOMEONE'S POV
I arrive late home because of my tiring job, they are seriously strict, and although I don't have anything else to do there, I need to stay until my turn finishes.

To be honest, I think it is just a excuse they have so they can all make fun of me... Yeah, I'm the man whose wife is a cheater and had a baby with another man. But all the suffering, will finish right now when I arrive.

-Man: I'm back at home...
-Wife: Oh dear, you are finally back! (smiles and tries to hug him)
-Man: (gets her away from him) Don't even think of touching me!
-Wife: Are you angry? I'll do my best, you know those rumors are fake...
-Man: Where's the baby?
-Wife: No! (grabs his arm) Please, leave him be... Don't touch the baby!
-Man: (approaches the crib) This thing... Why did you have to do such horrible thing?! He's not mine! How can he have blonde hair?! Huh?!
-Wife: But just on night... He's surely your son, dear please belive me!

I then head the kitchen and grab the sharpest knife I can find. I head back to the living room and start heading towards the crib... I'm tired of the rumors!

-Wife: (falls on her kness and grabs his leg) Don't touch him! Don't touch him, I beg you! (crying)
-Man: It is way too late now... (crying stabs the woman) And you, little monster... You are the responsible of this, it is not my fault! (crying hard)

I then grab the baby and exit the house towards the forest. I know that it might be dangerous, but I don't have any other option! I need to get rid of him...

Once I arrive to the forest, I leave the baby under a tree... If he's lucky, he won't be devoured by the wolves, but if not... It is not my responsibility anymore.

I then return next to my wife, and I lay next to her. She's loosing a lot of blood, she won't make it. And me neither. I commit suicide.

RYUJIN'S POV
I'm currently walking around the forest looking for something to eat, when suddenly, I hear someone crying.

Did a kid get lost here? It is really dangerous... Wolves don't show any mercy when they are hungry... I'll follow the noise...

Suddenly, I find a tree with a little crib under it

Suddenly, I find a tree with a little crib under it... Also, I can notice a wolf pack moving around... They are gonna eat whatever is inside the crib....

-Ryujin: Hey! Get away from the crib! (runs towards the crib) Let's see what--a baby?! (confused) Who the hell leaves a baby here? Doesn't they feel bad doing something like this?
-Baby: (grabs her finger and laughs)
-Ryujin: (smiles) You are not a normal human, huh? (chuckles) No one dares to grab a vampire's finger like that... I guess you are his son, right? (points to the moon) What are you gonna do? How are you going to take care of him?
-Baby: (laughs)
-Ryujin: I can't let him alone... I'll take him as a favor... (smiles) I'll take the baby with me and take care of him until you are able to do it, okay moon? (chuckles and grabs the baby) Well, so you are coming with me...

3RD PERSON'S POV
Since that moment, Ryujin the feared vampire from the darkest forest, started taking care of the baby. She thought she would just need to take care of him for some weeks...

But weeks turned into months, and months into years. The vampire taught the moonchild how to speak, read, maths, science, everything that the school taught the other humans and more.

The years passed by, and what it was taken as a favor, was now her own salvation. Ryujin loved the baby more than anything, she raised him after all.

But of course, the baby was not a baby anymore, and a kid neither... He was now a whole grown up teenager on his seventeenth.

MOONCHILD'S POV

-Moonchild: I'm leaving... (smiles)

-Ryujin: Where are you going?! It's really soon at morning

-Ryujin: Where are you going?! It's really soon at morning... Why don't you stay a little bit longer here?
-Moonchild: Ryujin... You are not my mother, you don't need to worry that much (smiles) I'm gonna play a bit with the wolves pack... And if we are lucky, we'll hunt something and we'll be able to eat it for lunch (winks)
-Ryujin: I don't like it when you go walking around alone... You know how dangerous it is...
-Moonchild: Don't worry, you taught me how to deal with magic creatures... It won't be a problem (smiles and leaves)
-Ryujin: I didn't teach you how to deal with humans though... (sighs)

Ryujin can be kinda boring and stubborn sometimes, I hate it when she acts as if she was my mother. But I can't complain though, she really raised me...

As long as I know, my mother just shows up during the night... Ryujin says that I am the moon's son. It sounds kinda crazy, but it is like that.

All the night, when the moon light gets me, my hair turns from dark brown into a blonde almost silver hair...

That's why everyone at the forest calls me moonchild... Here I feel like home, but I can't hold but to ask myself about my real origin... The moon couldn't bring me to this world... She's not a creature to be pregnant...

-Taehyun: You are again here? (smiles)

-Moonchild: Taehyun! (smiles) I was bored back at home

-Moonchild: Taehyun! (smiles) I was bored back at home... I thought it would be fun going hunting with you guys...
-Taehyun: You know, not everyone would dare to go hunting with werewolves... (chuckles)
-Moonchild: But we are friends, so... What's the matter? (srughs)
-Taehyun: You are right, let's go!

We then start following every trace from rabbits and so... I hope to hunt a rabbit, Ryujin and I haven't been able to eat meat for a while... And I'm tired of eating fish, let's be honest.

-Taehyun: Shh... I'll go first...
-Moonchild: Fine...

I follow Taehyun's instructions, and later on we get to hunt around five rabbits... Taehyun gives me one, and I start heading back home.