CHAPTER 8

KADAL'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

I wake up because of the sunlight hitting my face... Somehow, today I slept really good and I feel seriously energetic. Today's gonna be a great day...

-Kadal: C'mon, Ryujin... (shakes her) Today is our first day of school, let's get ready... I wouldn't like it if we were late...
-Ryujin: (grabs you and pulls you against her) I miss you...
-Kadal: (blushes) H-Huh?! Miss who?!
-Ryujin: (opens her eyes) Oh, Kadal... What are you doing on top of me?
-Kadal: Don't ask so to me when you are the one who pulled me! (embarrassed)
-Ryujin: (smirks) Are you blushing?
-Kadal: Huh?! Why would I?
-Ryujin: I see... You are still a kid, but I gotta admit that you are starting to grow... So, good job I guess (smiles and yawns)
-Kadal: Whatever... Can you please start getting ready?

 Can you please start getting ready?

-Ryujin: Kadal please... Vampires are always ready... (smirks) We can leave whenever you want...
-Kadal: Let's start going then (chuckles) Lia said that she would be waiting for us... I can't wait to introduce you to her... You'll see that she's really nice, friendly, pretty-
-Ryujin: Pretty? (stops walking)
-Kadal: Yeah? Why are we stopping? (confused)
-Ryujin: You never said something like that of a girl before... I'm just... Surprised?
-Kadal: Oh c'mon Ryujin, I'm also a man... I think it's quite usual to say that girls are pretty... (chuckles)
-Ryujin: Yeah, but you haven't said something like that before... Why would you do it now?
-Kadal: Hmm... I don't know, I guess that it is because Lia made me think so... (srughs and smiles)
-Ryujin: Just Lia?
-Kadal: Eh?
-Ryujin: You think that just Lia is pretty?
-Kadal: Eh? Ah? (realizes where this is heading to) Of course not! There are order girls who are pretty too... (smiles) You are really pretty too, Ryujin... I mean, you are a vampire after all...
-Ryujin:Hmm... Am I pretty in the same way as Lia?
-Kadal: Why are we having this weird talk? (giggles) Can we just focus on school for now?
-Ryujin: Jeez...

We then exit the Dark Forest, and right there, Lia is waving at us... I'm really excited about this... I can't wait for her to know Ryujin... I think that this will help Ryujin to trust humans some more...

-Kadal: Good morning (smiles)
-Lia: Good morning Kadal (smiles) Oh, you must be Ryujin, right?
-Ryujin: Yeah...
-Lia: I thought you would be older because Kadal told me that you took care of him... (chuckles) But must be around our age, right?
-Kadal: Yeah, she has our age... (smiles)
-Lia: Ryujin, you are really beautiful, like seriously... Your pale skin looks really soft... (chuckles) I think you'll become really popular at school...
-Ryujin: Thanks... I guess... (kinda proud)
-Kadal: (smiles)
-Lia: Kadal, you look really good today as well... (chuckles)
-Kadal: Ah, that's not true... I'm still having my sleepy face (laughs) But thanks anyway, you are always looking stunning... (smiles)
-Lia: Do you seriously mean it? (smiles)
-Kadal: Yeah, I really do! (smiles)
-Lia: (smiles) I'm now happy... (chuckles)

RYUJIN'S POVOh please

RYUJIN'S POV
Oh please... Do they even have any idea of how ridiculous is the conversation that they are having right now? Please... It's disgusting... She's happy because he told her that she looks pretty? Tch... It is not for that much...

*Someone bumps with Ryujin*

-Ryujin: (sighs) God...
-Boy: Oh, sorry... Are you okay? I wasn't paying attention where was I walking to... (bows and smiles)
-Ryujin: It's okay... (sighs) Pay more attention next time, damn it...
-Boy: Sorry, sorry, it won't happen again... (chuckles) By the way, what's your name? I haven't seen you here before...
-Ryujin: Why would I tell you my name?
-Boy: Because I want to know you (smiles) Is that wrong? We could become friends...
-Ryujin: Friends? (giggles) I don't--(looks at Lia and Kadal) Well, maybe yes, maybe we could become friends... (smiles)
-Boy: (smiles) My name is Na Jaemin, what's your name?
-Ryujin: I'm Shin Ryujin, I'm a new student transferred today along my brother over there, Shin Kadal... (chuckles)
-Jaemin: I see... (smiles) It'll be a pleasure to show you around later, then... Would you like to have lunch together?
-Ryujin: You don't mind? (smiles)
-Jaemin: Of course not... (chuckles) This way we'll get to know each other better...
-Ryujin: You are right, I'll see you later then... (smiles)
-Jaemin: See you, Ryujin (smiles)

How fool of him to belive that I want to become his friend

How fool of him to belive that I want to become his friend... Please, a vampire being friends with a human? What kind of fantasy story is that one? That's impossible...

KADAL'S POV
Lia guides me through the corridor until we reach our class, I'm really happy to be here... And I already know the girls... So I think that it won't be difficult at all...

-Teacher: Hi (smiles) You must be Shin siblings, right?
-Kadal: Yeah, my name is Kadal, and she's my older sister Ryujin... (smiles)
-Teacher: Welcome to our school, let's learn together and also enjoy our youth! (chuckles)
-Ryujin: (mumbling) Are you seriously still on your youth?
-Teacher: Let's see... Where should you sit? (thinking)
-Ryujin: If you don't mind, I'll sit at the back alone... (walks to the back and sits alone)
-Kadal: (thinking) Of course it wouldn't be that easy...
-Teacher: Is there any place you want to sit in, Kadal? (smiles)
-Kadal: Hmm... I seriously don't care, I want to make friends, so any place will be okay with me... (chuckles)
-Teacher: In that case... Why don't you seat next to Mark? Please Mark, raise your hand... (smiles)

I then walk towards the boy raising his hand... He's welcoming me with a really bright and warm smile, I think that we'll become great friends...

-Kadal: Hi, I'm Kadal... Nice to meet you (smiles)
-Mark: Yeah, same... I'm Mark, let's have fun from now on (chuckles)

 I'm Mark, let's have fun from now on (chuckles)

Okay so... This seems quite fun already... I really like how my scholar life is starting... I hope I'm able to make lot of great memories with my classmates...

And about Ryujin... I just hope she learns that not all humans are dangerous... See? We are all together inside a class, and everything is going smoothly... What could work wrongly anyway?