CHAPTER 11

KADAL'S POV
-Time skip some weeks later-

We still haven't talked about that incident... And no one seems to know about Ryujin and Jaemin being together. Is it a secret? I would mess up if I told Lia?

-Lia: Baby, what's wrong? (pouts) You seem to be worried about something that you are not that much lovey dovey with me...
-Kadal: Ah, I'm sorry... (smiles) It's just my sister...
-Lia: What happened to her?
-Kadal: I think that she likes a boy...
-Lia: (laughs) That's the problem? Are you like... The typical protective older brother?
-Kadal: Older brother? Ryujin is much older than me... (chuckles) I mean, it feels like much older than me... She was born a minute before that I did...
-Lia: Oh, that's interesting... (smiles) You may be really tied since you two have been together since the very beginning... (chuckles)
-Kadal: Yeah... (smiles) Ryujin is the only one I have apart from you... Ryujin is my only family I know...
-Lia: Aww... (caress your face) Don't worry, you now have me... And in a future (grabs your hand and places it in her tummy) We'll make our own family, isn't it awesome?

 And in a future (grabs your hand and places it in her tummy) We'll make our own family, isn't it awesome?

-Kadal: I think it is way too soon now... (blushed)
-Lia: I didn't mean now, dummy... (chuckles) We are too young, we should enjoy our youth first...
-Kadal: (sighs in relief) Yeah, you are right... (smiles)
-Lia: Oh, you are smiling again, how glad... (smiles) How about a kiss now? (points to her lips)
-Kadal: (chuckles) You are really cute (kisses Lia)

RYUJIN'S POV
I can't hold it... I find it really disgusting... What did she say to make Kadal smile in that way? And why is he almost drooling for such a boring human? I don't understand it...

-Jaemin: Uh... Ryujin?
-Ryujin: Yes, what?
-Jaemin: Why must we keep our relationship in secret? I mean, are you ashamed of me, or something like that? (looking down)
-Ryujin: Of course not, don't imagine such weird stuff...
-Jaemin: Then... Why can't we be like your brother and his girlfriend? They seem to be really happy while holding hands... (smiles shyly)
-Ryujin: (looks at Kadal and Lia) Holding hands...

I used to hold Kadal's hand when he was a little kid... Yeah, I probably held his hand plenty of times more than this girl did or will ever do...

-Jaemin: Ryujin?
-Ryujin: Hmm?
-Jaemin: You were spacing out... I guess that I asked for too much... (srughs)
-Ryujin: Nah, holding hands its not that significant, we can do it... (extends her hand)
-Jaemin: It is not important for you to hold hands with me? (looks down)
-Ryujin: H-Huh?
-Jaemin: You know, I think that I'll be going ahead... (fake smiles) I'll see you later... (leaves)

What's wrong with him? I offered him to hold hands just as he wanted... Why is he acting as if he was hurted? What happened? Did I split something that I shouldn't?

 Why is he acting as if he was hurted? What happened? Did I split something that I shouldn't?

Anyway, I should start heading to class as well... I walk near Kadal and Lia, when I hear something that hurts me a bit... Well, not a bit, it hurts me badly.

-Kadal: I love you Lia (smiles)

Why do those words hurt me that much? Apparently, those are beautiful words which only causes happiness... But why do they feel as if they were piercing my heart? I hate it...

-Lia: Oh, Ryujin (smiles) Hi-
-Ryujin: (walks away)

As if I would deal with her after what she's doing... How does she dare to steal Kadal from me? I'm really pissed at her, but I can't stop thinking that this is all my fault...

After all, who proposed Kadal to start a trip in order to find a servant, was me... And that was not actually the real objective, I just wanted Kadal to meet a girl to change his life...

But right now... I don't like the results... Why though? Is it because I feel jealous of her? Wait, jealous? A vampire being jealous of a human? Pfft, never ever!

I think that I'm starting to feel confused because I'm not having the blood that my body needs... I can't keep on living using the hunted animals' blood... Tonight I'll need to hunt humans, wether Kadal likes the idea or not...

-Time skip to the night-

-Kadal: And that's how Lia and I planned to have a family... Isn't it awesome? (chuckles) In any case, you'll turn into an auntie...

-Ryujin: Aren't you tired of talking nonsense?-Kadal: Huh?! Forming a family sounds like nonsense for you?!-Ryujin: That's not the point idiot

-Kadal: Huh?! Forming a family sounds like nonsense for you?!
-Ryujin: That's not the point idiot... I won't ever be the auntie of your children, just so you know...
-Kadal: Why not? (disappointed)
-Ryujin: I wouldn't be old enough to look like an aunt... They would grow up and I would still have this face... Don't you understand that I can't live with humans for that much?
-Kadal: I see... That's a waste... I would like to have you always by my side as part of my family... (looks down) But I guess that it makes sense, we can't be together for always...

Ugh, that hurted me a lot. Like seriously, those words coming from his mouth are the worst thing ever... Agh, damn it... I even feel like falling to the ground now... I feel weak...

-Ryujin: I'm leaving.
-Kadal: Huh? Where are you going now? (confused)
-Ryujin: Stay here, your hair changed. I'm gonna look for a servant...
-Kadal: You don't look good (tries to hold her)
-Ryujin: (pushes him with her powers against a tree) Don't touch me!
-Kadal: Ryujin... (falls asleep to the ground)

There's no other way of solving this... We'll need to separate? Why? Just because he fell for a stupid human? Oh no dear, not today... I'm not gonna let her have him...

If she's the problem for all of this, then I just need to eliminate her... And right now, although Kadal knew about my intentions, he wouldn't be able to come near Nightfall. He wouldn't like it if they discovered who he really is, right?