CHAPTER 14

RYUJIN'S POV
-Time skip two years later-

I'm actually walking through the forest near Whitemount, and I know... I know that Kadal has been living here for the past two years...

-Someone: Yo, how many time are you going to stalk him, huh?

-Ryujin: Leave me alone, will you?-Yeonjun: Hey, hey keep calm

-Yeonjun: Hey, hey keep calm... Moonchild is also my friend and I'm worried about him...
-Ryujin: I told you, his name is no longer Moonchild... He's now Kadal...
-Soobin: For us he'll always be Moonchild, wether he likes it or not...
-Ryujin: How's Taehyun doing?
-Soobin: He's angry, really angry... He doesn't want to come... He said that he doesn't care about him...
-Yeonjun: He's obviously lying...
-Soobin: Of course he is, that's why he's with NingNing...
-Yeonjun: I still don't understand how did he end up living with humans... He's not a human...
-Ryujin: He fell in love with a girl, that's the thing that made him change... (sighs) And I almost killed her, so now he hates me...
-Soobin: But that happened two years ago, he should had gotten over it already...
-Ryujin: It doesn't matter now... The thing is that I still need to protect him... He's in constant danger while he's surrounded by humans... He should be with us, here he can be himself...
-Yeonjun: But we can't do anything to bring him back... We can just wait until he decides by himself to return back... (sighs)
-Soobin: That's right... Let's go back with Huening and Taehyun... (smiles)
-Yeonjun: Sure... I'm hungry, we should cook something...
-Ryujin: Go ahead, I'll stay here looking after him... (smiles)
-Yeonjun: (mumbling) Creepy stalker...
-Ryujin: I heard you you kid!
-Yeonjun: Soobin-ah what were you saying about that delicious rabbit? (fake laughs)
-Soobin: Hyung... You are weird sometimes...

-Ryujin: Ugh! Go ahead already

-Ryujin: Ugh! Go ahead already... (sighs)

They start leaving and heading deeper in the forest... They are not wrong at all, we can't do anything but to wait until Kadal decides to return back by himself...

Agh, in another hand... Taehyun is really affected, he can't belive that he left us because of a human... And I can't understand it neither... Just because he feels lonely at nights... Damn it Kadal, you are seriously spoiled!

KADAL'S POV
I'm actually cooking because we are about to have lunch... Being honest, I thought that starting over again would be really hard. But nope, it was kinda easy for us to find jobs although we were really young...

-Lia: I'm back from work~ (throws herself to the couch) Tomorrow I won't be able to walk anymore... I'm seriously tired... (yawns)
-Kadal: Hey, you can't fall asleep yet, you must have lunch, later on you can take a nap if that's what you want (smiles)
-Lia: What do we have today for lunch?
-Kadal: I did something fast because I've been busy as well... So, we have french fries, fried eggs, and some sausages... Is that okay?
-Lia: It's perfect babe~ (chuckles and kisses your cheek)
-Kadal: Okay (smiles) Then settle the table while I serve the plates...
-Lia: Coming~ (smiles)

Not gonna lie... This life style is not supposed to be for us... I mean, what could you expect from a 19 years old boy and a 18 years old girl? We look like a married couple, but we are still teenagers...

-Kadal: (places the plates) Let's eat then... (smiles and starts eating)
-Lia: (starts eating and grabs your hand) Thanks...
-Kadal: Oh, it's no biggie... I told you that I prepared something fast... (smiles)
-Lia: I didn't mean that, dummy... I meant, thanks for taking care of me... I'm sure that this is probably bothering you... You would had liked to enjoy more your youth...
-Kadal: I told you... I love you, I would do anything for you... This is still nothing of everything I would do... Plus... (chuckles) I'm really glad that I'm able to live with you...

-Lia: You are the best boyfriend ever! (giggles)

Somehow... I still feel like I should be the one thanking her... I don't know why, but although we don't sleep together because of my hair problem, I still feel like I'm not alone...

I told Lia that it was way too soon for us to sleep together and that's why I proposed to her to have different rooms... Actually, that's the best excuse ever...

Plus, one day I'll need to tell her the truth... One day, when I feel confident enough, I'll tell her that I'm the moon's child... And then, I won't need to worry anymore about hiding...

We both finish having lunch, and while Lia decides to take a nap, I start getting ready for working... She works at mornings while I work during the afternoons...

This way, when I return back home, she's already sleeping and I'm able to keep this secret...

-Kadal: I'm leaving... (smiles)
-Lia: Okay, have a nice day love (flies a kiss to you)
-Kadal: Yeah, enjoy your rest (chuckles and leaves)

RYUJIN'S POV
-Time skip some minutes later-

Look at her... She's sleeping peacefully while Kadal gives his best to maintain her... Damn it, it would be really easy to kill her right now... If I could just be sure that killing her I would take him back, I would do it without hesitation...

God, when I look at her, I feel like my blood is boiling... I guess that I seriously hate her... I can't do anything about it, but I can't kill her neither... Kadal would be really mad at me, he would even hate me some more if that's possible...

-Someone: (sits next to you) I could kill her if you asked me to...

-Ryujin: (disapproves with her head) That won't take your friend back, you know? -Taehyun: He's not my friend anymore

-Taehyun: He's not my friend anymore... But I think that we deserve a revenge... (serious)
-Ryujin: Look, I understand that you are really mad because he abandoned us... But it's his life, and we can't do anything about it... We just took different paths... That's all (srughs)
-Taehyun: You don't know how is it when you lose a brother... You wouldn't understand... (sighs) I think you are giving up way too soon... But that's up to you... (leaves)
-Ryujin: This kid... He's the one who doesn't understand...