CHAPTER 10

KADAL'S POV
-Kadal: Yeah, well... It ended up being this way... (srughs) I've been feeling kinda weird when it came to her... I guess it was something that would have happened eventually... So yeah, now I have a girlfriend-

I was going to smile widely to show her how proud I am because I took a step... But the way how Ryujin remains now silence looking intensely to me, makes my legs shake... Did I do wrong?

-Kadal: W-Why are you looking at me like that? (confused)
-Ryujin: You know how dangerous is it... (smirks) Fine, enjoy your lovely life with a human... But just so you know, if something happens, I won't take action... (disappears)
-Kadal: Ryujin--What's wrong with her? (confused)

RYUJIN'S POVWhat's wrong with me?! Why am I acting like a totally idiot?! Shouldn't I be happy that he found a reason to life for? I've been aware of his horrible condition at night, and I haven't been able to do anything about it

RYUJIN'S POV
What's wrong with me?! Why am I acting like a totally idiot?! Shouldn't I be happy that he found a reason to life for? I've been aware of his horrible condition at night, and I haven't been able to do anything about it...

If that human girl can, why would I stop her? I should focus on making sure that Kadal is happy with her... After all, I always thought that everything he needed was a girl...

-Someone: Ryujin?
-Ryujin: (turns around) Oh, what are you doing here?
-Jaemin: I always go running at night, I want to keep in shape to impress someone (winks)
-Ryujin: Are you flirting with me?
-Jaemin: Have been for the past weeks, thanks for noticing (smiles)
-Ryujin: Really? (smirks)
-Jaemin: Yeah, I mean... Who wouldn't fall for such a girl like you? (chuckles)
-Ryujin: I see... Then, why don't you help me to have fun, huh?
-Jaemin: (gulps) Have fun?
-Ryujin: (gets closer to him and cares his cheek) Yeah, why don't we have fun together tonight? (smirks)
-Jaemin: O-Oh Ryujin... I didn't know you were this daring... Actually, I was planning to steal you a kiss first of all... But well, anyway... Lead the way miss... (chuckles)
-Ryujin: Sure, follow me (smirks)

Oh please, humans are still as easy to fool as before... This poor kid, does he really think that he has a chance with a vampire like me? Please... I'm just gonna use him to have fun because I got kinda mad before and I need to calm a bit...

-Jaemin: Uh... Ryujin? Where are we going? We are entering the Dark Forest...
-Ryujin: I know... (giggles)
-Jaemin: Yeah, but... Uhm... It can be kinda dangerous, you know? Magic creatures may be there...
-Ryujin: But Jaemin... (pouting) I wouldn't like if anyone discovered us, we must hide from everyone...
-Jaemin: (melting) Ah, yeah... You are totally right... (smiles)

Once we are quite far from Nightfall, our fun session starts

Once we are quite far from Nightfall, our fun session starts... He doesn't have any idea, but tonight I'm gonna take back some vitamins that I've been lacking for a while...

-Jaemin: Ryujin... (pushes her against a tree) I've been dreaming with this for quite long... (smiles)
-Ryujin: Jaemin... (smiles and kisses his cheek) Let's enjoy it then...
-Jaemin: (blushing kisses Ryujin)

Ugh... How disgusting is this, but I guess that this is part of the hunting session that all the vampires have to do in order to win some blood... This kid is seriously a fool.

How's possible for him to be this excited by just a simple kiss? What an idiot... Ugh, anyway... Soon he'll be all mine and he won't be able to do anything...

-Jaemin: Ryujin (moans and tries to pull off his shirt)
-Ryujin: Ah ah, not yet... (smirks and starts kissing him down his neck)

Damn it, I can feel his blood running under my lips... It is hot really hot, he's really excited for this... And I'm starting to feel excited too... I don't think that I'll be able to hold this anymore... I need to bite-

-Kadal: Ryujin? Is that you? (walks towards us)
-Jaemin: U-Ugh... I guess someone caught us after all... (looks down)
-Ryujin: Kadal?

Damn it! This kid came just in time! Couldn't he stay in our tent? He should be sleeping by this time... Now I'll need to come with an excuse to explain this... And what is worst, I won't be able to have my dinner...

Wait a moment, Kadal can't come toward us because his hair is now silver and Jaemin could see him... This may be a chance to escape from this... Ah, I'm such a genius!

-Kadal: Ryujin, I want to talk... Before-
-Ryujin: Don't come here...
-Kadal: Why? (confused)
-Ryujin: I'm not alone... I didn't know you would come here, and I brought my boyfriend... (face palms)
-Jaemin: Are we already going out? (surprised but happy)
-Kadal: Is that Jaemin?

 (face palms)-Jaemin: Are we already going out? (surprised but happy)-Kadal: Is that Jaemin?

-Jaemin: Uhm... Hello brother in law (chuckles)
-Ryujin: Shh... Kadal, return back to our home... Please, I'll return soon, let me say goodbye to Jaemin...
-Kadal: Sure... (suspecting leaves)
-Jaemin: Uhm...
-Ryujin: Don't tell about this to anyone, okay? (winks) It'll be our little secret, we'll continue some other day... (smiles)
-Jaemin: Sure... (smiles) However you want it, babe... May I walk you home?
-Ryujin: Oh, no... It is not necessary, return back to your training... (smiles) I'll go straight to the bed...
-Jaemin: Will you dream about me? (smiles)
-Ryujin:...
-Jaemin:...
-Ryujin: Y-Yeah, sure I will... (fake smiles)
-Jaemin: (chuckles) Me too! You've been being my dream since I fell for you... I'll see you tomorrow at school (smiles and kisses her cheek)
-Ryujin: See you (smiles and waves)

I wait until he leaves, and then I start heading back home... Kadal really messed up my dinner... I'm kinda mad now, what the hell did he need at this time? He's old enough to have a girlfriend, but not old enough to let go of me? Ridiculous...

KADAL'S POV
Woah, this seriously caught me off of guard... I didn't know that Ryujin had a boyfriend... And I didn't expect that they would be doing adult stuff in the forest... I think that I interrupted something really important.

Ryujin is probably mad at me now, more than before I mean... The best option right now, is going to sleep and act as a good child... I wouldn't like to mess up anymore...