CHAPTER 3

MOONCHILD'S POV
I wake up with a horrible headache, probably yesterday I cried until I fell asleep... That's why it hurts that much right now...

-Ryujin: (knocks on your door) Are you awake?
-Moonchild: Yeah...
-Ryujin: Can I come in?
-Moochild: Since when do you ask for permission to do so? (smiles)
-Ryunjin: (enters your room and sits at the edge of your bed) You are right, we don't need to ask for permission to that kind of things... (smiles)
-Moonchild: (yawns)
-Ryujin: You haven't slept properly this night neither, right?
-Moonchild: Huh? Oh- You don't need to worry... I'm completely fine, I got to sleep... (smiles)
-Ryujin: You know that it'll be worse if you hide it behind a smile? It hurts more than when you are crying...

 (smiles)-Ryujin: You know that it'll be worse if you hide it behind a smile? It hurts more than when you are crying

-Moonchild: Why are you being so serious today?
-Ryujin: For nothing... (smiles) But you know, I'm gonna help you, just how you are going to help me... (chuckles) That's why I've been thinking and I decided that we'll leave to Nightfall tomorrow...
-Moonchild: Do you mean the human town where we'll find your servant?
-Ryujin: Exactly, tomorrow our trip starts... (smiles)
-Moonchild: That's cool, really cool... I should start packing for it, right? (chuckles)
-Ryujin: Uhm, I think you should say goodbye to your friends first... You know, Soobin came for you this morning but you were still sleeping... They are playing at the river, come for lunch, you can pack at the afternoon... (smiles)
-Moonchild: I see... (smiles) Fine, I'll do it just as you said! (hugs Ryujin)

I then get ready and leave our house... I need to say goodbye to the gang before I head to Nightfall. Maybe any of them knows about how humans are... They could give me any advice...

RYUJIN'S POV
I sigh once he leaves... The fact that he's growing up and becoming a man is dangerous for me... I don't feel like his a little brother as I used to think.

Plus, how can his hugs seem to be this warm to me, when vampires have a low temperature? This just makes no sense... Am I starting to look at him differently? Cause that's not possible...

MOONCHILD'S POV
I arrive to the river where I spot a fox coming out of the water... Yeonjun hyung is really cool... And I think that Taehyun pushed him to the river... This silly guys...

-Moonchild: Yo guys! (smiles and run towards them)
-Kai: Oh, Moonchild you are finally here (smiles)
-Yeonjun: Yeah, why didn't you come with Soobin before?
-Taehyun: Because he's a sleeping head... I think we should check if he's really the moon's son instead of the sleeping beauty one... (savage)

-Moonchild: Do you want to fight? (pissed) -Taehyun: Sure, but we already know who's gonna lose

-Taehyun: Sure, but we already know who's gonna lose... (smirks)
-Moonchild: I swear that if I win, you'll need to pay me with a rabbit...
-Yeonjun: (laughs) He can just think about food...
-Soobin: Guys, guys, stop with this... C'mon, let's have fun instead (smiles)
-Moonchild: (calms and clear your throat) To be honest, I'm here just because I want to say goodbye to all of you...
-All: Goodbye? (confused)
-Moonchild: Yeah, tomorrow I'll start a trip with Ryujin... We'll head to Nightfall, and I don't know when will we return... (smiles)
-Kai: With humans?!
-Moonchild: Yeah, Ryujin needs a servant... (srughs) I told her that I would help to find him... Just as a payment for raising me... (smiles)
-Yeonjun: You are going really far away... And it is really dangerous...
-Soobin: We are gonna miss you, Moonie! (hugs you)
-Moonchild: Don't worry, I'll be with all of you guys... Every night, you just need to look up at the sky... I belong there after all... (chuckles)
-Taehyun: (places a hand on your shoulder) Take care out there... Don't trust humans words... They are really dangerous... (serious)
-Kai: Why are you so serious? (chuckles)
-Yeonjun: They are like brothers, they are together all the time (smiles)
-Moonchild: I'll miss you Tae, hunt as many rabbits as possible for me... (hugs him)
-Taehyun: Yeah, good luck out there (hugs you back)
-Moonchild: Well, now I seriously need to go, I need to pack everything and so... (smiles)
-Soobin: Yeah, have a nice trip (waves)
-All: Bye! (smiles)
-Moonchild: See you! (waves and returns back home)

I'm gonna miss this people... Like seriously, they have been like my brothers. Which means that they are the only family that I have apart from Ryujin... They are precious to me...

-Time skip until you are back at home-

-Moonchild: I'm back~ (throws yourself to the couch)
-Ryujin: How was it? (smiles) Did you cry while saying goodbye?
-Moonchild: Huh?! (chuckles) I'm a man, I don't cry in front of anyone...
-Ryujin: Sure, your manhood doesn't allow you to... C'mon, we all know how you are... (smiles) It is okay if you cried...
-Moonchild: I'm telling you that I didn't... (sighs) I'm sure that I'm gonna see those guys any other time... After all we are connected, we are a family...
-Ryujin: Hmm?
-Moonchild: The Dark Forest gave the brothers that the moon didn't... They are my family (smiles)
-Ryujin: Oh, so... Since they are your brothers, what am I? (smiles)
-Moonchild: You? Hmm... Let's see... (gets closer to her)
-Ryujin: So...? (expecting)
-Moonchild: So, since you are living with me and always taking care of me... We could say that you are... My pet? (jokes)
-Ryujin: (pissed) Oh Moonchild... You better run for your life now, because you are dead... Come here! (tries to chase you)

It is always like this... It is fun to tease Ryujin... She's seriously a strong vampire, but I trust that she would never hurt me... Not after all this years together...

And now being serious, what is she for me? The guys are my brothers, but... Ryujin? What is she? She's not my mother although she raised me...

She's like my older sister? I guess we could say so... But it is not exactly that neither... Anyway, I need to pack everything for tomorrow. I better start now...