CHAPTER 12

RYUJIN'S POV
I'm walking through Nightfall's streets, when suddenly I spot a familiar figure... Oh Jaemin, you'll have the pleasure to be the first one...

-Jaemin: (smiles) Oh, Ryujin... I didn't know you would here today... I mean, at this time...
-Ryujin: You know, today I really wanted to see you, and I couldn't wait to see you tomorrow... I'm sorry (smiles)
-Jaemin: You mean for the holding hands thing? I was kinda childish too-
-Ryujin: Nope. I mean this (pierces his chest with her hand)
-Jaemin: (splits blood through his mouth)
-Ryujin: Oh no... Jaemin, didn't your parents teach you not to throw away the food? (bites his neck and start sucking his neck)

 Jaemin, didn't your parents teach you not to throw away the food? (bites his neck and start sucking his neck)

(A: Imagine its Jaemin and Ryujin)

-Jaemin: R-Ryujin... Why?
-Ryujin: You are still able to talk? (surprised) Then, I'll answer your question as your last wish... Look, Kadal belongs to me... He's my supposed to be beloved one... He's not my brother...
-Jaemin: No... Why did you break my heart like this?
-Ryujin: Huh? You are about to die and you are worrying about that? I guess that there are some interesting humans after all... (smiles) Look, I have nothing personal with you... But I needed blood so...
-Jaemin:...
-Ryujin: (sighs) He stopped breathing... I guess this is the end...

I finish sucking his blood until I notice that it is not hot anymore... The cold blood makes me feel horrible later on, so I can eat anymore from Jaemin.

Now I'll go for my real target, Choi Lia. You stole Kadal, and that's something unforgivable... I'm sorry, but you must disappear so I can take him back.

Why the hell did I bring him here? I could have been that girl there to help him... I could have become his girlfriend, but I never took into account that option... And now look, I need to kill this humans because of that mistake...

I keep on walking until I find Lia and her friends... I look intensely to them until they notice my presence... This may be kinda noisy because they'll start screaming once I kill one of them... But I have no option. I love Kadal, and I want him to love me back...

I'm sorry but I can't keep my feelings anymore... I need to do something and this is the only option... Enjoy your last minutes, girls. This will be the last time you have Nightfall's sight...

-Chaeryoung: Oh, isn't that Ryujin?
-Yuna: Yeah, how weird to see her walking here by this time...
-Lia: Ryujin! I've been trying to talk with you today, but you keep on avoiding me... (looks down)
-Ryujin: I wasn't avoiding you... Really...
-Lia: You know, Kadal told me about your feelings... (smiles)
-Ryujin: He told you about my feelings? Which feelings? (curious)
-Lia: Of course the ones you have for a boy, he doesn't know what to do to help you... So, don't worry, I'll make sure to keep him busy so you can focus on your crush (chuckles) we must help each other, right?
-Ryujin: You want to help me? (smirks) Then, everything you need to do is... Allowing me to kill you...
-Lia: E-Eh? (giggles nervous) What kind of joke is that one?
-Ryujin: None... (angry) You are stealing me Kadal! He's the boy I love... How did you dare to do something like that?!
-Yeji: Lia, no! (gets on her way)
-Ryujin: Tch... (pierces Yeji)

Damn it... I didn't want it to happen like this... This is supposed to be Lia not this girl... I don't even remember her name... Fuck, I failed...

-Yuna: Y-Yeji unnie... (falls on her knees)
-Chaeryoung: (starts crying)
-Lia: W-What and h-how did you d-do that?
-Ryujin: I already told you... (sighs) Kadal belongs to me and you are taking him away...
-Lia: R-Ryujin, he's your brother... You can't do such thing...
-Ryujin: I'm sorry, it is too late now... (pierces Chaeryoung) I'm wasting this precious food... I'm really sorry... (looks down)

-Yuna: (crying hard) C-Chaer

-Yuna: (crying hard) C-Chaer... Y-Yeji... (looks up at Ryujin) Please...D-Don't...

I'm about to hit this girl whose name I also ignore... When I notice that Lia started running... Aish why must she make this much more difficult?

I use my powers to throw Lia away making her fly for an instant... I heard how she hits the floor... She shouldn't be able to move now... I'm gonna end with this girl and the move to her...

I face the other girl and do the same I did with the other ones... But when I turn around, Lia is not longer there... What the hell?! What happened?! She wouldn't dare to head to him... Right?

KADAL'S POV
Ryujin is taking way too much today... What is she doing? She has been acting really weird lately... I'm kinda worried, seriously. I don't know what's going on inside her head...

I'm about to fall asleep, when I hear some noises outside... Is it her?! I look through the window to see Lia fainting... What is she doing here?! And why is she this hurted?!

I head outside and carry her on my arms... Right now it is not dangerous to bring her with me because she's unconscious, she wouldn't notice my real me... And she needs to threatened...

I head to my tent and place her on my bed... Then, slowly, I start healing her... She must be in so much pain... What happened to her?

Then, I hear some noises again, I head to the outside to bump with Ryujin... Where was she? And why does she look so serious? Wait a moment, is all of that blood over her?

-Kadal: Ryujin? (panics) What's happening?!
-Ryujin: Shes here, right? (really calmed) I must end with her... (starts walking towards your tent)
-Kadal: Stop right there, Ryujin! You can't do such thing... I mean, what have you done already?!
-Ryujin: You don't understand it...
-Kadal: Of course I don't! Why the hell did you hurt her?!
-Ryujin: Well... Her and some other delicious persons as a dinner... (licks her lips) I did this for you, idiot...
-Kadal: What the hell?!
-Ryujin: She stole you from me... You belong to me, Kadal... You... Ugh, I love you... (smiles)

 (smiles)