CHAPTER 4

MOONCHILD'S POV
We are currently arriving to Nightfall, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm tired af... Agh, at this rate, my legs will get broken and my soul will abandon my body...

-Ryujin: What's wrong, Moonchild?
-Moonchild: Nothing, are we too far still?
-Ryujin: No, Nightfall is right there (points to a town) There I'm going to find the servant...
-Moonchild: Are you leaving now?
-Ryujin: Yeah, can you start preparing for camping?
-Moonchild: Sure, don't worry and leave it to me (smiles)

-Moonchild: Are you leaving now?-Ryujin: Yeah, can you start preparing for camping?-Moonchild: Sure, don't worry and leave it to me (smiles)

-Ryujin: Okay, I'm leaving then... (smiles) Wait for me here, and don't let anyone to see you, okay?
-Moonchild: Yeah, don't worry, no one will see me... Good luck on finding your servant (smiles)
-Ryujin: Yeah, see you (smiles and waves)

Ryujin leaves, and then I start making a little tent to sleep until we have a real house... I don't know how many time are going to spend here, so I better prepare a really tough tent...

Since I'm really hardworking, I finished it really soon... And now, I'll enjoy the sunlight and take a little nap because yesterday I couldn't sleep at all...

This is really tiring... I can't have a normal schedule because at nights I don't sleep anything... And everything because of her, my supposed to be mother...

LIA' S POV
We are finally done with school for today, and just as I promised my dad, I'm gonna help him to recollect mushrooms...

-Dad: Lia, I'll head to the left, I leave the right zone to you, okay? (smiles)
-Lia: Yeah, don't worry (smiles)
-Dad: Oh, and... Take care, we don't know what can we find inside this forest... I heard that there are magic creatures and so...
-Lia: Dad, I'm not a kid anymore, you can't fool me that easily... (chuckles)
-Dad: Just take care... (smiles)
-Lia: Yeah~ (smiles)

Dad worries too much... Magic creatures? Pfft, please... None of those magic creatures ever visited us, why would they appear now?

I get deeper in the forest while collecting the mushrooms... And suddenly, I spot something, or better said, someone laying at the grass... What is he doing here?

I get a little big closer, to spot that it's a boy... He's probably around my age, but... What is he doing sleeping in a place like this one?! Doesn't he know how dangerous is to do that?!

I should get closer and wake him up, maybe he's just lost... I should bring him back to the town... Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do... I'll become a hero for saving a boy...

MOONCHILD'S POVI'm enjoying peacefully my nap time, when suddenly, I feel how something is shaking me

MOONCHILD'S POV
I'm enjoying peacefully my nap time, when suddenly, I feel how something is shaking me... Is it a deer? Is it a wild boar? Or... Is it a wolf?

I open my eyes really fast, and suddenly, they bump with someone else's eyes... I get up to see a girl, she's looking weirdly at me... Who is she? And why was she shaking me?

-Moonchild: What do you want?
-Girl: You were sleeping here, I thought it was really dangerous...
-Moonchild: No, it's okay, I was sleeping there on purpose...
-Girl: I see... (smiles) Where is your mom? Are you lost here?
-Moonchild: I am not lost, and my mother is up there (points to the sky)
-Girl: Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't know... (looks down)
-Moonchild: (thinking) Why is she apologizing? What a weird girl...
-Girl: By the way, if you are not lost, what are you doing here? (smiles) I can see that you built a tent...
-Moonchild: I'm waiting for someone...
-Girl: I see... (smiles) My name is Lia, by the way... Choi Lia... What's your name?
-Moonchild: My name? (thinking) I don't have a name...
-Lia: So, who are you? (smiles)
-Moonchild: I don't have a name... But everyone calls me Moonchild... (looks down)
-Lia: You don't have a name?! (thinking) He probably lost her mother really soon and that's why he doesn't have a name... Poor of him...
-Moonchild: I never needed one, anyway...
-Lia: You need a name... Also a surname... (smiles) How is everyone going to call you if not?
-Moonchild: My surname... Is Shin...
-Lia: Oh really? (smiles) That makes it easier... Then you just need a name...
-Moonchild: I'm telling you that I have never needed one, why would I need one now?
-Lia: Because I want to call you by your name... (smiles)
-Moonchild: Everyone calls me Moonchild... I told you... (embarrassed)
-Lia: I'll call you "Kadal" (chuckles)
-Moonchild: Huh?!
-Lia: Yeah, Ka refers to "light" in Japanese, and Dal refers to "moon" in Korean... I think it is a great name (smiles) Shin Kadal...
-Moonchild: I would be Moonlight, then?
-Lia: Kadal (chuckles)
-Moonchild: (sighs) I guess I'll be Kadal as well from now on...

How is it possible? Now I'm named at the most hated thing in my life? But why couldn't I say no to this weird girl? By the way, what kind of creature is she?

-Lia: Kadal, where are you from?
-Kadal: I'm from this forest... I grew up here...
-Lia: I see... That's why you are not scared of sleeping here (smiles) Oh, that means that you have never been at the town, right?
-Kadal: Yeah, that's it...
-Lia: Come with me (smiles)
-Kadal: I can't do that... I must wait here for someone...
-Lia: Come with me tomorrow then (smiles) I'll be waiting for you at the entrance of the forest, okay?
-Kadal: Okay...
-Lia: Cool, see you tomorrow then, oh and I'm really sorry for waking you up (chuckles)
-Kadal: It's okay... (smiles)

What am I doing? I just accepted to hang out with someone I don't know...Ryujin is going to scold me for talking with someone like her...

I hope she found a servant so she comes back happily and doesn't scold me too much... And now, I should try to get something to eat... That girl had mushrooms, which means that we can eat them... I'm gonna collect some of them as well...