11. Affection

"Oh is that so? ha ha ha" the old man said raising both of his eyebrows getting my attention.

I roamed my eyes in this darkness searching for irene and there she is looking so hot tying her hair.

"ne ajushi and I've been liking that girl since the first time I saw her. " I smile, tilting my head slightly to the side where irene is located while biting down on the inside of my cheek stopping myself to smile even more.

when i saw Irene with messy bun my heart easily exploded. she is so beautiful so ethereal. Sometimes I can't believe someone as perfect as her exists. Bae Joohyun my Heart belongs to you and only you.

"She's the girl I like since day one. She's the one. The most precious human being in existence. That's the girl I have a crush on right there giving me the sweetest smile I've ever seen in my whole life." i said it not wanting to break my eye to eye contact with irene.

The old man looked at me with so much admiration in his eyes. As if he's telling me that I'm so whipped for irene hehe ajushi I know right! Ehe!

So I eagerly anticipate for his response with a smile.

"ha ha ha that jennie kim you said is very lucky because you like her pretty young girl." that made me frown and shake my head I gave him a very confused look and tempted to ask what kinda shit he's smoking.

Irene ajushi. Ireneeeee.

"ah hehe what you mean is irene ajushi hehe jennie Kim's not the girl I like. " fuck. I said loud and clear, scratching the top of my head.

He's friendly enough for letting me talk to him and ask if he saw jennie but failed to listen to me carefully. I guess because he's too old to hear it clearly.

He just shrug his shoulder as if it was not a big deal. "mm if you say so ha ha ha I gotta go my wife's gonna kill me ha ha ha bye bye"

'You will eat all your words, I promise you that Golden girl. Ha ha ha ' he mumbled then walked away.

E? 'You will eat all your words Ha ha ha ha ha ha' he repeat it again but this time he is laughing loudly.

'I promise you that. Ha- ha - ha- ha- ha ha '  the fuck? Is he high or drunk or just batshit crazy?!. Eat my words? That's stupid.

**

We continue asking random people everywhere until there's no one around the forest.

It was now dark and gloomy night, the rain was coming down hard on the deserted streets. The flash of thunder being our only source of light.

But still there's no sign of the Queen.

"amm Lis" irene said looking so tired but still manage to smile.

"n-ne?" I said approaching her.

"y-you need something? A-are you okay? Amm are y-you t-thirsty? Hungry? Y-Ye?"  I ask her stupidly.

She chuckle. "a-Ani Ani hahaha you're so cute when you stutter." that's fucking embarrassing! Asih manoban.

" I think we should go home, it's not safe here for the both of us." I was about to protest but then she added. "We'll contact Jennie's dad later let's ask her about jennie if that's what you're worried about " irene said reassuring me with her sweet smile.

I give her a smile then nod.

Since it's 3 in the morning we decided to go home because we still have class to attend.

To be honest I don't care if I don't attend my class later just to find the Queen but we have three quizzes in three different major subjects so we don't have choice but to go home.

**

It felt nice protecting irene by giving her my jacket then walk beside her heading to her car in the pouring rain and i get soaked while i held my jacket up like an umbrella for her. it was cold despite it coming down like bullets.

As we are heading to Irene's car, our skin starting to touched by the rain we ran as fast as we can but it's useless, we instantly soaked by the rain.

Irene tried to contact her squad hoping that jennie is there but she's not.

We contacted her dad informing us that she's still not home.

Closing the door, wandered my eyes around the foggy forest still hoping that I can see those feline eyes, but no.

Jennie kim is no where to be found.

Where are you Queen bee?

==>> to be continued

A/n: just a short update, hope y'all like it. BTW keep safe everyone, don't go anywhere because the virus is everywhere please stay at your place. That's all. mwah!

Please vote and comment!