10. No Strings Attached

Lisa's POV

In the end, irene and I decided to continue our getting-to-know-each-other thing next time.

Queen bee's dad called irene, asking if she's with Jennie because she's still not home and she didn't answer her phone calls aside from that dean reported jennie to Mr. Kim because jennie ditched our class using her car then wrecklessly drive it to the point she hit the side mirror of Mrs. Hwang which is our terror math teacher at the school parking lot. Damn!

So we freak out well I freak out I don't know why.

Am I guilty?

I'm not even sure if she's telling me the truth or it's just another prank of her to make me look stupid once again but we can't just sit here happily, knowing jennie just walked out with tears all over her face and went only God knows where.

We did not stop finding jennie until the whole forest has eaten by the darkness.

It's dangerous to be here in the forest especially when you are alone.

Jennie kim is alone I know!! I don't know what I would ever do if something bad happened to her.

I've never imagined myself in this kind of situation with jennie. This is a total fucked up! I hate this scenario. Heck! I don't even know what she's talking about.

You have no idea of what i felt with that news. my mind is a mess right now it is filled with anxiety and It sucks so much what am i supposed to do? Too many revelations that I cannot able to handle.

"lisa calm down, you're hurting me. " she chuckle. Then get her wrist from my hand touching the part that I don't intentionally hurt.

"oh shit. Shit s-sorry irene it's just I don't know how t-to process everything that happened and now jennie is nowhere to be seen! I-I just~" I held my hair up then let out a deep sigh. "I don't know. Are you hurt? I really am sorry"

Her wrist is now red as tomatoe. And I know for sure it really hurts. I didn't even notice that I tighten my grip on Irene's wrist. Aish I'm so stupid.

"sshhh it's alright lisa I do understand you. " irene said with a soothing sound, gently tapping my shoulder.

"let's just find her okay? Don't worry she's a strong girl. She's our queen bee remember?" irene tried to comfort me but not succeeded and I don't want to disappoint her so I gave her a small smile.

" excuse me ms. Have you seen this girl? " irene asks showing Jennie's picture on her iPhone screen.

The woman look at the screen then shakes her head then continue walking.

" amm Mr. Have you seen by any chance a girl with a dark brown hair?" I asks without showing any picture of jennie because obviously I don't have any pictures of anyone on my phone aside from irene.

What? Don't give me a you- are - so - whipped manoban look okay.. just enjoy reading arasso?! because I already know that hehe she is like an angel I can't resist her beauty.

" I'm not sure miss, what does she looks like?" what does Jennie looks like? Mmm I never stare at her that long whenever she's talking or passing by unlike the other students especially those boys in Westwood high who always drooling over her like starved dogs.

The only time I stare at her longer than usual was when we are at the library and accidentally touches Jennie's soft lips on mine. I starts thinking what happened as if we're still there at that very moment having a staring contest right after that magical touch.

I think of her curly dark brown hair that smells like may rose and jasmine that keeps her hair so smooth and give her an irresistible scent.

I think of her gummy smile. Her puffy cheecks. Her so attractive mole under her eyebrow. Her cat eyes. Her pouty lips. Jennie Kim is indeed "beautiful" I blurted out without realizing what I had just said.

What?? the??? Fuck??? Did?? I?? just?? say?? it?? out??? loud??

Ommo ommo jeoldae andwae!!!!!!

And before I can change my description about jennie kim, the old man who wears tuxedo and a hat in the middle of this forest gave me a teasing smile.

"you like this 'beautiful' girl huh" he said that as if he's so sure about his answer still teasing me with his smile. Aish.

"a-Ani.. Aniyo. Ahjussi she's just a friend of mine hehe I don't like her, that girl" pointing my finger at Irene's direction looking so pretty as ever asking random people about her friend.

"she's the girl I like. " I said, smiling all wide and happy.

"jennie kim is just a friend of mine nothing more nothing less." I said it more to myself than him.

Heck I don't even know what to say to this man. Jennie and I are far from being friends that's for sure.

She hates me. She's a bully. I'm her victim. She went here. We argue. She walked out. And now she's missing.