12. Unwanted Affection

Jennie's POV

I can't help but to left a deep sigh.

Time started to add, the shades becoming darker ever so slightly. The air started becoming brisk.

Walk then run then walk again while sobbing is probably the most hardest thing I've had to do right now.

I can't even see clearly because my tears are all over my face. I could hold the heartbreak no longer and i fell to the empty drum in a disheveled heap as my grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears. I started chewing on my lower lip and my eyes welled up with tears. I had wiped my eyes so much they were red and swollen.

And that's when I start reminiscing the moments I spent with you all over again.

Flashback

Bangkok, Thailand

This is the first time ever that i ride in a private plane owned by my family because they won't let me go outside Auckland.

That's why I'm very happy right now.

After 5 minutes or so we're here at the car. I look around then left a deep sigh. I open the car window then let the fresh air touches my face. "annyeonghaseyo Thailand, here I am."

Fresh ambiance and lots of structures that makes me want to stop the car to just take a picture beside those gigantic buildings but they wouldn't let me, as usual.

It's been a long ride and my butt starts getting numb when finally the driver decided to stop the car.

"where here." my mother said then smiled at me. "ne eomeoni" I said revealing my gummy smile then excitedly open the door.

I can't keep but wander my eyes around this big mansion in front of me.

Eomeoni happily hold my hand and went inside this million dollar house. "this is so big omma"

She just nod then wander her eyes too. "do you like it baby?"

"I love it omma" I happily said then hug her tightly.

She reciprocate the hug while tapping my back then unwrap her arms and said "your cousin Kim jisoo will arrive soon wait her upstairs arasso?" I nodded then went upstairs.

Once I get here I lazily lay my body in this huge bed of mine.

I was about to sleep when continues knock disturb me from falling asleep. "aishhh! Who's there?!" I angrily ask then get up.

"yah! Is that your way of saying hello Jennie Kim?" jisoo said then dramatically touch her chest as if she was offended. Tch.

"stop with your drama Kim jisoo and start hugging me because I miss you cousz" I happily said then open my arms waiting for her to hug me.

Third Person's P. O. V.

jisoo then embrace her cousin longer than usual.

She misses her cousin so much since the last time they see each other was when Jennie celebrated her 10th birthday. "it's been two years Jennie, how have you been?"

"yeah two years it is, I'm still the cold hearted bitch you knew my dearest cousin" she shakes her head.

"Same kid Jennie Tsk. Tsk. So are you staying here for good? " the latter nodded.