3.Yadong

Lisa's POV

At westwood high

At westwood high

Time check it's 6:30 am.

Yes I'm the type of student who never gets late for school.

My father once told me that being a Manoban I should be responsible in my life because I carry his name and the reputation of our family.

Yes we owned this prestigious University but no one knows except my best buddy, the person who knows me like the back of my hand, my late best friend.... Rosé.

No she's not dead, she's just late.

Yeah you are indeed right if you're thinking that she will be transferring here! Because She really is!

I don't know what made her parents change their minds for allowing Chaeyoungie to transfer here in Westwood high, but I'm glad. Really really glad kekeke.

It's our 2nd week of being a senior high school students but here she is... Still in Australia having her vacation, unbothered. Aish!

And that rubyjane Kim!

Aishh I don't want to think about that anymore but she really is getting into my nerves. She's a God damn liar.

As promised I made her home works with perfect scores so that I'll be able to get Irene's phone number and might as well set us up a date, but she kept on delaying it!

Saying that there is a perfect timing for everything I'll just have to do her homeworks and wait for her to make a move and I am whipped for her friend so I agree with her plan even tho I don't entirely trust her.

I'm Stupid? I know right!

I decided to go in the central library instead of going to my classroom.

There was a mini library in each classroom but I prefer reading books in the main library.

There's more books here that I might need for my advance reading.

As a grade 12 student, it is likely that I am already have a massive reading list. Whether it's for leisure or school research, reading is important for me as a student.

It is a great way for me to learn new things and figure out my interests. Since reading needs understanding, we get to exercise our minds and lessen the risk of having mental diseases. A study published in a journal, Neurology, found that "reading, writing, and playing games" slow down dementia's progress.

It is also noted that deep reading is a good exercise for the underworked sections of the brain. Thus, reading interesting books for senior high plays a big part in improving mental health.

That's why it's a must for a people like me who always want is for her parents to be proud.

I began reading books.

The Beginning of After|| Jenlisa AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara