9. Between Two Hearts

-------

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
-------

Lisa's POV

I let out a deep sigh then look down playing with my fingers.

"I never thought seeing you cry would hurt me so much.
Even though you always hurt and insult me, I still like you. And if you're wondering why I never did that before was simply because I don't give a shit with other people's business unless it's you who is hurt." I sadly said but next thing I know, someone is tapping me on my shoulder and I turn around and THERE SHE IS WRAPPING HER ARMS AROUND ME. it was all very perfect and I didn't have time to have anxiety.

" I'm really sorry for the things I've said and done to hurt you lisa. I never thought you really like me before and I'm kinda afraid of what other's would say and think if they knew that you a girl have a crush on me. I'm really sorry for everything lisa. " she then remove her arms around me.

Even if you didn't say sorry I always forgive you irene because you are my princess, and I can do and give anything for you. I know this might sound cliche but I don't care as long as it came from my heart.

Irene faced me. I can see the sincerity in her eyes.
"but trust me if I say, I really appreciate all of your efforts. Even the smallest things you've done since we were freshmen. I like you for being sweet and kind, to be honest I've always wanted to talk to you and at least say thank you" she then faced the ground then looked at me.

"but you know my friends right? They may not be homophobic but they are all straight as far as I know. They might bully me as well if they found out that I'm letting you talk to me and I'm sure right now that I'm with you we will be the talk of the town once we enter Westwood high tomorrow. "
irene sadly say then left out a deep sigh.

"especially Jennie."

"to hell with her and other people if they ever do that to you they'll see who I really am. I may look like a weak and boring nerd that only want is to read books and comics... But no. I'm more than capable of a lot of things they never imagined I can do." I snapped.

" and besides when we were freshmen you're not like that. as far as I can remember you're always nice to me. You treat me like I'm not a loser. you showed me nothing but a good sides of you, that's why I fell for you. You always smiled at me. Gets mad whenever students starts tripping on me but since the day you and that queen bee became friends you started to hate and bully me just like what other students always do."
I look down biting my lower lip trying to suppress my tears from falling.

" lisa I~" Irene didn't finish her sentence when I noticed a familiar figure in front of us specifically in front of me.

I slowly look at her.

oh shit?! Am I dreaming or am I dreaming? Is this really for real? Or another silly dreams of mine? I'm with my ultimate crush in this romantic forest then jennie Kim's figure suddenly showed up out of nowhere. You gotta be kidding me!

when I saw her face I flinched a little. I look like a scared child who just caught by her mother mimicking her scold.

She's looking at me helplessly as if she heard something that makes her body so weak.