14. Putting You First

Irene's POV

We are here now inside my car, soaked.

God. I can't believe that this are all happening. Everything starts getting weird starting when I saw jennie and Lisa kissing at the library.

There is something about how they look into each other's eyes that I can't figure out.

You know.. It's kinda~ hurt. Well, I don't understand why tho.

Next when I heard that Lisa already has a girlfriend and not just an ordinary girl! But a very hot one.

And lastly, the most weirdest part was when Nancy said that Lisa finally realized that there is someone better than me and she already felt tired of all the rejections I did in the past. I don't know but.. I'm scared.

"amm lis~" I tap her shoulder. "n-ne?" she arch her eyebrows. "I think you should remove your clothes.." she looks like she has seen a murderer. She is scared.

"You might get cold." I seriously said. I saw her gulping.

"o-okay hehehe" her hands are shaking. So I stop her. "let me do it lis~" I can feel that she is uncomfortable with our position right now. Where in she is just sitting and I am above her while she letting me Unbutton her blouse.

I look in awe when I finally remove it. Revealing her black sports bra. I didn't know that she has abs. Damn! She looks so Hot.

"Hmm You have a very hot body huh?" I smirk but she look aside and didn't respond to that. She is now a blushing mess.

"hey lis look at me am I ugly to you?" I acted disappointed and her eyes narrowed while quickly look at me. "of course not. I-irene. Y-you are t-the most beautiful g-girl I've e-ever s-seen" that made me smile.

"Then Look at me. Focus on me. Only me" I said with a raspy voice while holding her chin making her face me.

"not with anyone.. ~" I remove her eye glasses. "just me" lisa then swallowed hard staring at my lips then to my eyes.

My parents didn't care about me. Lisa is the only person who loves me unconditionally. The only problem is she is a girl.

But after what happened yesterday when Lisa save me from embarrassment-- To be honest I wouldn't mind if we have the same gender.

Gazing back into her eyes changing back giving her a soft smile. Taking her hand gently into mine place a soft kiss onto her forehead before staring right at her once more. “I want you, to be mine. It’s simple “ She nodded and I didn't waste no time as I approached her then gently pressing my lips to hers, kissing her slowly waiting for a response which she sweetly gave.

damn! this is the first time i'm kissing a girl and what concerning me is the fact that it is not just any ramdom girl. this is Lisa! the girl who likes me since we were 13 and the way she kissed me god i can feel the love. i can feel the care. i can feel the assurance that she will never hurt me and lastly i can feel that i am slowly enjoying her lips and her touch. i like the taste of her lips. it tastes like srawberry mm i like it. oh no erase it i looove it.

fuck she is a good fucking kisser ugh! it's really hurts ang magmahal ng ganito charr. hehe continue.

it hurts down there ughhhh i cannot. i need to release this or else i might just explode.

Third Person's POV

Back to reality

It's now three in the morning and yet jennie is still here crying her heart out. Her eyes is bloodshot due to her continous crying since afternoon. She can't do anything about it. She's still thinking about lisa and their memories in the past that keeps on bugging her to this day and the conversation they had earlier that causes a sudden sharp pain on her heart. It's hard for her to accept that Lisa did nothing but to watch her walking away.