13. Truth Or Dare

Third Person's POV

Upstairs.

"Ohhhkay now that we're complete~let's play spin the bottle!" jisoo then look at jennie and pranpriya. "whatcha think?" she said. clapping her hands caused of excitement.

The two young beautiful girls turn their heads to look into each other's eyes. Jennie raised her eyebrow making pranpriya to let out a smirk. She has this feeling that this will be a lot of fun. So she suppress an irresistible smile making the whole room lighten up in Jennie's eyes.

"yeah let's play nini" she wink at jennie then smile while biting her lower lip.

"Eww" jennie said rolling her eyes. flip her hair dramatically then sit on the ground with a blank face.

'Cute' pranpriya thought still smiling like an idiot so Jennie narrowed her eyes making lisa to stop smiling.

"Scarry.. Scarry" jisoo said.

This is jennie kim since the day she's born. Very intimidating. You'll do anything just to get her attention but once she gave you what you want that only means you're facing death because she's already killing you inside her head.

Pranpriya then sit next to jennie still smiling.

'She's acting as if we're close tch. Eww. ' jennie rolled her eyes for the nth time to pranpriya but she just shrugged her shoulder then give Jennie a teasing smile.

This is pranpriya. The happy sunshine. Her smile is contagious. She makes everyone around her happy.

'but not jennie'

**
Jisoo then explained the rules and mechanics. "once the bottle stops, the spinner must choose between truth or dare to the person facing the mouth of the bottle. If it's facing the spinner, he or she spins again." Jisoo said happily to everyone. They formed a circle.

Jennie-apinya-jisoo-pranpriya-bam bam-duangcamol (just imagine it as circle. Lol)

A/n: jennie decided to switch her sit just to be clear to y'all.

**
Apinya starts spinning the bottle and the mouth of the bottle stops at bam bam.

"Alright bam truth or dare?" Apinya.

"Truth" bam.

Apinya nod at him then give him a smirk. "have you ever tasted a booger?"

He shrug his shoulder and proudly say. "yeah why? Do you want me to do it here apinya?" she looked at him disgusted.

"oh please bam bam you are so gross" apinya then pass the bottle to jisoo.

She starts spinning the bottle and it stopped at pranpriya's direction.

"hi there my pokpak" jisoo then wink at her. Causing the latter to giggle, shaking her head.

Little did they know that a certain pair of cat eyes is glaring at them at the moment.

"unnie why don't you start asking her and stop flirting?" jennie smile through gritted teeth.