2. I Will If You Will

Lisa's POV

"LISAYAHHHHH!!! " a familiar voice shouting my name and when I turned around

'oh shit girls look at her she's so pretty!'

'I like her choice of fashion, it's so trendy like oh my god right Kelly?'

'I think she is wearing gucci ace again shes so fucking powerful'

'she really is the human Gucci she looks perfect and stunning everytime I saw her right drew?'

'Yes she really is'

It's not her. Aish!

"hey! Jennie what's up?!" I simply said while lifting my reading glass.

'oh jennie is here for her favorite person.. Hmm interesting '

'huh? What do you mean Kelly? That nerd? I mean I don't think jennie is into girls especially into nerd hahaha?' I heard the boy asking her friend who is wearing skirt and an orange checkered blouse holding her book.

'aish you really are a transferee drew, she is Jennie's favorite victim. she is Lisa, the school nerd. jennie rubyjane kim is the baddest bitch here in Westwood high! So if you wanna lived longer.. don't you dare block her way or talk to her in a rude manner because she can make your life here a living hell!!! ' she whispered it angrily.

Yes Kim jennie is the Queen bee. I'm the School nerd.

I don't get bullied or anything, except for the little smart remarks I hear passing students like nerd or naughty genius and stuff like that.

I disregard all of it because none of them are bold enough to confront me.

well that was before. When there's no jennie kim in Westwood high.

now that she's here the word "insult" isn't new for me.

I can still remember the first time she humiliate me, 11th grade. That was supposed to be a normal day, like drinking my favorite chocolate drink then I will happily eat the sandwich that my mom prepared for me. I was supposed to be happy because after months of vacation we are finally here at school. I supposed to sit from a far, admiring Irene's beauty while she's with her friends laughing and talking about how their day went. She will glance and smile at me whenever she caught me staring at her then I will get shy and pretend to look away, but when jennie came it's not like that anymore. she's a transferee that time but she acts as if she's the Queen of the world and she owns the school.

And what worst than that is when I'm about to go back from my sit with hot chocolate drink on my hand I got tripped by someone's feet. I can clearly remember the moment I lose my balance, that was the humiliating part because the next thing that happened made my heart stop literally for a second when I accidentally spill my hot chocolate drink to someone's uniform making everyone's mouth agape who witnessed the scene at the canteen I nervously look at the figure who is in front of me as if everything turn into slow motion when I saw who the person is...

Irene.

I didn't have the chance to apologize to her because the reason behind that spill-the-hot-chocolate-drink-to-my-ultimate-crush, slap me in the face and yet she did not feel contented as she pushed me aggressively to the table making me lose my balance in the process and fall to the ground real hard. once again she then pour the spaghetti she was holding on top of my head, it is sticky and hot while its sauce slowly slipping down all over my face making everyone laugh including irene.