4. The Queen Bee

"oh my God jennie rubyjane Kim the baddest bitch on Westwood high making out with the most bullied person here in school?! I cannot!!! '  a green headed girl said, clicking her tongue.

' I know right? She always bully that nerd and now she's making out with her at the library? ' Japanese girl with a blonde hair said while shaking her head.

' is she bi? '  the girl named Joy said.

' nope bitch. she's homophobic. but if she is, you still don't have a chance idiot!'  momo.

' and did you see the red headed girl who looks like a super model? God!! She is drop dead gorgeous and can we talk about how mad she is a while ago! God she's fearless!!! Imagine she defended lisa in front of everyone' joy.

' oh my God! Yes! That was insane! Imagine irene is our SC President while Jennie is our Queen Bee but she labeled them as worthless bitches. I cannot!!!! She must be Lisa's girlfriend uwu'  momo.

That's what I heard the moment lisa and the girl named Rosé head their way out to this library while here I am standing like an idiot staring at the back of lisa walking away from this mess.

'seems like lisa finally felt tired by Irene's nonstop rejections throughout the years so she decided to find another one.' Nancy said with a loud voice not minding if we heard it or not. This bitch! I saw Irene's hands clenching.

'are they? I mean just by how they treat one another you can tell that there is something between them. And I must admit that they look good together!!! I mean yeah lisa is nerd but she's beautiful in fact she looks like a barbie doll. I remember myself having a crush on her during our 7th grade." momo said while intertwining her hands then look at the ceiling as if she is reminiscing the moment she had a crush on Lisa during their seventh grade.

Eww gay.

' they look good together ughhh! And she's so naughty for kissing jennie, God she's so brave! no one ever dared to touch the queen bee and most importantly kiss her and I was like.. that nerd really want to face hell? Hahaha Lisa was like a living barbie doll, it's just that she didn't know how to dress hahaha I mean she look so cheap and poor. I don't know where and how she got money in order to study in this most expensive school in Seoul hahaha'  Nancy said in a bitchy manner gaining giggles and laughter from her friends except momo who is just pouting her lips while playfully slap Nancy on arms trying to stop her friend from bullying her 7th grade crush. Eww.

"She's intelligent. She earned a Fulbright Scholarship. What have you got to show??" I snapped facing this fucking asshole.

Well that's what I thought because she's a genius but a naughty one.

I also don't think she can afford our tuition fee like what these bitches said,

but still I am the only person who is allowed to bully that nerd, not them. Not irene. Just me.

"n-nothing s-sorry jennie I didn't know you were listening" she said lowering her head.

"How can't I bitch? When you are just behind my back?" I irritatedly and fiercely said showing how furious I am right now.

"If you still love your life don't ever mention my name behind my back or else you'll be facing hell understood?!" i emphasize each and every words for her to understand that I am not kidding and I never will.

"I don't want to see your face ever again" after I said that I began to walk together with irene but they all starts murmuring so I turned my head back to face them .