1. The Naughty Genius

(A/N: Read the description first for you to understand the story)

Lisa's P. O. V.

"here we go" I seductively said, slowly biting my lower lip as I sensually licking it. still looking at her so beautiful brown eyes. I then walk sexily at her not wanting to break the eye contact while removing the last piece of cloth she's wearing as I finally see her naked body, i let out a smile admiring her masterpiece as I give her a short tight kiss on the lips. Her so sweet lips tasted like vanilla umm it so addictive. Her brown eyes started to darken. She's looking up at me with her eyes full of lust.

"Lisa I'm so in love with you, I hope you feel the same too" the most beautiful brunette I've ever seen said that, gently touching my face kissing me back passionately.

This is the moment I've been waiting for.

the girl of my dreams are here now finally confessing her feelings for me.

"you know how much I love you don't you?" I asked irene under our kisses.

"I love you too baby." she said that slowly laying down in bed not breaking the kiss.

I suddenly felt hot.
**

"Wanna play 7 minutes in heaven hmm?" i whisper to her ear then leak it in circular motion.

"mmm ahh yes baby! " irene said seductively while massaging her two big mountains.

I aggressively pull irene then leak every sensitive part of her body but this time much harder making her moan.

"you like it hard huh" my lips slowly curling into smirk.

I slowly snake up to her legs kissing it slowly while playing her nipple.

I teasingly kiss her sensitive part then kiss her navel in circular motion as if it's her core.

"ahhh Lisa pleaseeee" she is getting impatient as she lift her lower part wanting me to lick it.

"what?" i said as i continue teasing irene while licking her sexy abdomen.

"say it baby, beg for it umm" i kiss every part of Irene's body except in the part she really wants. She's getting insane.

"Ugh Lisa please I want you to fuck me and put your long finger in my hole and make me cu--" irene didn't finish her sentence as i lick her aching core.

Touching every sensitive part of her.

"ohh Lisa ahh harder please ughh" i did what the latter wants then raised my delicious and seductive slender fingers ughh.

"mmm" I licked my fingers seducing the latter.

"Ahh I wanna put this on your aching core baby!" I said biting my lower lip.

I was about to put my finger on Irene's wet forest,

"what the heck?! Hahaha" e? Is she laughing at me

"yah! Nerd wake up!" irene said still half naked.

Did she just called me nerd?? And why is her voice sounds so different?

when I heard somebody slammed the table making me flinch!

"oh shit!".

My heart almost jump out of my body because of the loud noise I just heard!