15. Twist of Fate

⚠️ Be ready for new characters⚠️

A/N:
i'm sorry guys i know it's been so long since my last update. i work during the night for a year now and i'm actually planning to continue my study this school year but i promise i will find time to continue this story. I promise.

Pranpriya's POV

"I miss you nini" i let it all out with heavy feelings in my heart.

i just can't believe that after all this years i'm still longing for my childhood crush. i still want her. i miss her so bad, to the point that i disobey my appa's request. appa, i'm so sorry. This is the first time i will choose my own happiness, this time i will go back to where my heart belong.

Nini, wait for me.

"there you are! " someone said.

"aish pokpak our boss is looking for you" ryan said.

"yeah tell CL i'm coming, i just need to go to the bathroom" i said without even looking.

" o- okay" he said then walk away.

after that i went to CL's room.

CL's Room

" miss me already?" i said smirking at her.

she then roll her eyes. "tss, you're making me sick bruh."

"i can't imagine having a romantic feelings with you though!" i said about to throw up.

we both laugh.

we are now laying on her queen size bed here inside her humble yacht.

just kidding this is actully a super yacht and it can occupy more than 36 guests include a beach club, fitness center, spa and sauna, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, elevator with two helipads.

so.. in other words she is filthy rich.

" what will you do if we see her at your school, pokpak" she said, breaking the ice.

" i don't know bruh, i actually didn't think of that yet.. considering that maybe she is still mad at me for leaving her without saying goodbye." i said that while thinking of how she will react when we meet again after years of no communication.

"everything will be okay, bruh" cl said. tapping my back.

i just smiled at her.

third person's POV

At westwood high

"yahhh lalisa! where are you?! this is the third time you didn't attend our class." rosé chatted her bestfriend.

" i can't sit there knowing that jennie is still missing." lisa chatted back.

"lisa we can look for her after class, you should attend class we have quiz with our terror teacher remember?"

she forgot.

"yeah i remember, i'll talk to the head master so i can cope up tomorrow."

"aish you don't have time for irene she's worried about you lis." chaeyoung said while eating her pasta.

joo- hyun and lisa are exclusively dating for 2 weeks now and it's been a month since they last saw jennie.

everything is perfectly fine since Lisa has irene, her dream girl. but as time go by and queen bee is still missing she can't help it but to blame herself.

" i'm sorry, i really can't remember."
lisa said staring at jennie's picture. she is laying on the ground where jennie told her everything.

it is still fresh to her like it was happened yesterday.

lisa saw how sincere jennie is.

she witness how jennie cry that day saying things she can't remember.

and that day, Lisa didn't do anything.

she let Jennie walk away.

but not anymore.

she promised to jennie's dad that she will do her best to find jennie.

no matter what.

" so..you're still here~" a familiar voice said.

lisa's heart almost came out of her body.

"j-jennie?"

===>>>to be continued

hi guys! so.. who's ready for BLACKPINK The Movie?!