8. Path of Getting Hurt

Jennie's POV

Yes. You're right if you think I'm eavesdropping. I really am.

The moment I saw them leaving I went back at our classroom then get my belongings then secretly followed them.

'I never thought seeing you cry would hurt me so much.
Even though you always hurt and insult me, I still like you. And if you're wondering why I never did that before was simply because I don't give a shit with other people's business unless it's you who is hurt.'

I never thought seeing you cry would hurt me so much.
Even though you always hurt and insult me, I still like you. And if you're wondering why I never did that before was simply because I don't give a shit with other people's business unless it's you who is hurt.'

I never thought seeing you cry would hurt me so much.
Even though you always hurt and insult me, I still like you. And if you're wondering why I never did that before was simply because I don't give a shit with other people's business unless it's you who is hurt.'

Those words that keeps on repeating in my head, doubts starting to grown in my heart, due to your sudden changes. My body suddenly got tired wishing for a rest. But what she had given me was the kind of rest that I never wanted.

Third Person's POV

Flashback

She can clearly remember the day they moved out from Bangkok to Seoul, South Korea. That was July 23, 2019 But the last time she saw the latter is December 23, 2012 when they are happily playing at Lumpini Park and after that lisa was gone. She never seen lisa. She never seen her childhood crush who made her feel so happy and special.

That was also the time her mom died.

'Didn't she recognize me?'

'But that's impossible. That is really impossible.'

'And why the hell she change her name as far as I know that is pranpriya manoban.'

That's what she's been thinking the moment she saw lisa in the school she just transferred in, she was enrolled as 11th grade just like her (academic year: 2019- 2020) but what made Jennie shock is that lisa is a completely different person starting from the way she dressed it's too old fashion, which not likely Lisa's type and how the blonde treats her.

Acted as if she really don't know her, that made Jennie angry.

She wanted to confront lisa for leaving her without saying goodbye and now that they finally meet again she Didn't even bother to look at her and worst they are classmates in two subjects which is math and science. Two subjects that she really hate.

She even ask lisa if they've met before but lisa said that she didn't know her even her name with confused look written all over her face.

But that's impossible Jennie was so sure that Lisa remembers her but acting as if she didn't. 'Is she embarrass of the fact that we kissed? Does she feel ashame of having me as her friend? Am I look like a loser to her? ' so she made a decision.

'If Lisa wanted to act as if she didn't know me, then so be it I'm not gonna push myself to anyone specially to those people who obviously doesn't want me.'
That's the moment when Jennie did everything to be the most popular girl in campus and now that she's on top she'll get her revenge.