Chapter Twenty_Two

Charlotte stirred and opened her eyes, she saw Henry still asleep. His face soft and calm. He looked so peaceful in his sleep that Charlotte smiled to herself. She used her hand to brush off hairs from his face. Henry had made love to her again last night. What they had just done been done together. They had not been just separate entities giving and taking a purely physical pleasure. It went way further than that. She looked over to the clock beside the bed it was just few minutes pass three. She snuggled in closer to Henry, rested her head on his chest. He unconsciously held her tighter making her feel safe. She smiled and closed her eyes, minutes later she dozed off.
Henry did not wake up until the sunshine blazed through the window and wiped over he face. He slowly opened his eyes hoping to see Charlotte sleeping beside him but the space she occupied last night was empty. He sat up immediately wondering where she could have gone. He got up from the bed, put on his pants and decided to check in the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen and there she was.  Charlotte was wearing his shirt. He smiled at the beautiful sight
"Morning"He said walking to her.
"Morning"She replied not looking at him.
"That is my shirt"He said.
"Yes, I needed to fix breakfast so I just put on the first thing I saw"She said.
She finally turned to look at him.
"Henry I think we should talk"She said awkwardly. He took steps and stood directly in front of her. He wasn't gonna let things get awkward this time.
"You know things don't have to be awkward"He said cupping her face.
She nodded.
"That is why we should talk"She said.
He nodded. He lowered his head and kissed her gently. She reciprocated. They kissed until they broke to get some air.
"Is that enough talking for you"He said out of breathe. Charlotte smiled wildly nodding her head in the process.
"Does this mean you have forgiven me"She asked.
"I love you "He said gazing directly at her.
She was speechless. Her heart filled with happiness. This was Henry telling her how much he loves her, it was too good to be true.
"Hen I don't deserve you. I don't deserve your love"She said as tears escaping her eyes. He used his hand to dry it and kissed the spot.
"I want to give us a chance Char. I want a future with you. With our daughter. I have held this in for too long, I can't suppress it anymore. I just love you too much char. Living without you is not an option anymore. It is okay if you don't feel the same but I won't stop until I make you love me too"He said.
"You just don't know how happy you just made me Hen. Words can't express how much I love you. Everyday, every night you are the only one in my mind. I love you so so much Henry"She said. Henry kissed her immediately. She could feel him  smiling against her lips. He hugged her tightly. She held unto him tightly smiling. It was just like a dream but this is reality. He can't believe she said those words.  The words he had been dreaming to hear from her.
"Go freshen up while I get breakfast ready"She said turning her back against him.
"We still need to go get Kath"She added.
He wrapped his hand around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.
"Or we could just spend the whole day together alone"He said"Kath can stay a little longer with her aunt and grand parents".
"There are things you need to help me with"He said.
She smiled.
"I like the sound of that"She said seductively.
"About freshening up,  do youthink you can help scrub my back"He said smiling coyly at her.
"Just to scrub your back huh"She asked facing him.
"I could scrub yours too, if you want to"He said kissing her lightly on the lips.
"I think I will help you Mr Hart on one condition "She said winking at him.
"What?"He asked
She whispered something to him and he raised his eye brow.
"What do you say Hart? Do we have a deal?"She asked.
"Deal"He said lifting her immediately.
"We should get to it immediately"He said.
"Wait Henry. What about breakfast"She said.
"Forget it. I have all the breakfast I need right here"He said kissing her hard on the lips. She giggled loudly as he carried her into the room.
Like Henry said they spent all day alone. Making love, they couldn't get enough of each other. You cant blame them, they have a lot to make up  for. Later in the evening they decided to go and get Kath.
"Do you think she will be mad at us"Charlotte asked.
"I don't think so"He replied from the steering.
"We didn't call her all day"Charlotte emphasized.
"Am sure she is fine"He said gently touching her hand, he smiled at her and she smiled back.
"You know I still can't believe this is real. It is like a dream to me. It is like one of my imaginations"He said and chuckled remembering all the lucid dreams he had.
"I feel the same way. But this is real, right?"She asked. He looked at her briefly and nodded.
"It is real. You and me together. This is real char. It is"He literally screamed excitedly. Charlotte watched him happily, she hurt him so badly but he still forgave and he loves her so much. Henry loves her.
"I can't wait to tell every body. They are gonna be so excited"He said.
He noticed Charlotte's expression changed.
"What is it Char?"He asked. She stared at him without saying a word for a while.
"Why do you love me so much? Am not a good person. I hurt You so badly but you still love me. Why?"She asked.
He pulled over. Cupped her face and brought his face closer to hers.
"Do you love me?"He asked.
She nodded immediately.
"I do Hen with everything in me. I love you"She replied with misty eyes.
"Then don't ever feel like you don't deserve my love. You are not a bad person, you just made mistakes. We all do and that was something I failed to understand. We have lost a lot of time Char. Let us not dwell in the past, we should reach for the future. The present. let not loose anymore time. I love you because you are you. We should focus on us. On our little family"He said.
She blinked and tears escaped her eyes. He kissed them before kissing her on the lips. She kissed him back.
"I love you Hen"She said and kissed him again. 
"Me too Char and I will never get tired of loving you"Henry said.
He turned on the ignition  and drove to his parent's place.
"Since we are on the family topic. I think it is time we gave Kath a brother"He said with smirk. Charlotte hit him playfully.
"Ouch!! Mini Henry won't be such a bad idea"He said playfully and she laughed.
"You really want a mini Henry?"She asked. He nodded.
"Then you work harder"She said in a seductive voice. He looked lustfully at her and she intentionally licked her lips.
"Eyes on the road boy. You don't wanna get us into an accident"She said with a smirk. He smiled.
"You are actually a bad person"He joked. She winked at him. That woman would really be the death of him.
#######
Our favourite couple is back together and they can't seem to get enough of each other😋😋.
Vote and comment babies❤❤