Chapter Fifteen

"Are you sure you will be okay"Chance asked Charlotte who he drove to Henry's residence.
"I could come with you"He offered.
"I don't think that is a good idea, you know you and Henry aren't exactly best of friends"She said.
"Your presence might make him more angry"She added.
"Not my fault, Hart is to blame"He said.
"Okay I get you. I will stay right here" He said rolling his eyes.
"Thank you for understanding. You are the best"She said getting out of his car.
"Good luck and my regards to Kath"He screamed and she waved her hands. She really needed all the help she can get.
She rang the bell and luckily for her Jasper got it. He wasn't surprised because he had been talking to her, he actually sent there house address to her. He led her inside the house where she spotted Kath sandwiched between Henry and Piper, they were laughing their heart's out over something they were probably watching.
"Baby"She said spreading out her hands to Kath.
"Mummy"Kath screamed excitedly and engulfed her mummy in a huge passionate hug.
"I missed you so much mummy"She added.
"Not as much as mummy missed you"Charlotte said hugging her tighter.
"How are you"Charlotte asked.
"She is doing fine as you can see"Henry who had been watching the whole scenario said.
"Hi Henry"She said tensed.
"Piper it is good to see you"She said to the younger lady who just nodded.
"What do you want?"He asked.
"How did you even find out where I stay"He added.
"I was hoping we could talk"She said
"I have nothing to say to you"He said.
"You don't have to say anything just hear me out"She pleaded.
"Henry I think you should talk to her"Jasper said.
"Jasper is right, talk to her please"Piper said.
"Please guys don't do this, don't make me look like the villain. This is all her fault"He said to them.
"You don't want to be friends with mummy anymore?"Kath said out of the blue. They had all forgotten she was still in the room.
"Princess you don't understand anything"Henry said.
She walked up to him.
"Then make me understand, am a really smart kid, you can ask mummy. I understand things easily"She said looking at him.
"Do you hate mummy?"She asked looking directly at him.
He didn't expect her to ask such question and he didn't have an answer for her. Yesterday he was so sure he hated Charlotte but now he doesn't know anymore. He is very much angry at her but he is not so sure about hating her.
"Mummy is not a bad person"She said bringing him back to reality.
"Mummy say sorry to daddy and he will forgive you already and we will be one big family"She said turning to Charlotte who stood motionless.
"Come on mummy, say sorry already"She said.
"Daddy you are gonna forgive mummy, right?"She said to Henry.
"You and Mummy will become friends again and we will all live happily in love"She added.
Henry looked over at Charlotte and there eyes locked for a while until she looked away.
"Am sorry Kath"was all he said and went upstairs to his room.
"Mummy"She said sad and ran and hugged her mum.
"Everything will be fine baby, I promise"Charlotte said.
"That is not true mummy, daddy doesn't want us to be a happy family"She said.
"No honey, that is not true at all. Mummy did something really bad go daddy and he is angry with mummy"Charlotte said.
"But you already said you are sorry"She said confused.
"You know sorry doesn't fix everything, what mummy did was so bad that even a million sorry won't fix. We just have to understand your dad, give him sometime hopefully he will forgive mummy"Charlotte said.
She nodded.
"What was it you did that is so hard to forgive"Kath asked.
"I took you away from your daddy and he feels really betrayed. I kept you both away from each other. And am really sorry for doing it"She said.
"It is okay mummy, I forgive you already but why can't daddy forgive you too. It isn't so hard to do"Kath said
"Well dad is hurt because he was left alone. You and I had each other but dad had no one. He was left behind, that is why it is hard for him"She said.
"Now I understand how he feels. Mummy please let me stay with daddy. He might forgive you faster if he we don't leave him alone again"She said.
"No baby girl. You don't have to fix this problem. You are too young to do this"Charlotte said.
"Mummy let me stay here for longer with daddy please, he needs someone with him"She pleaded.
Charlotte didn't want to leave her but she could see she wanted to stay.
"Do you really want to stay? Will you be fine?"She asked.
"I will be fine"She replied.
"Then you can stay, I will send you your things"She said and Kath hugged her excitedly.
"We are gonna get through this"She whispered in Charlotte's ear.
"I love you Katherine. I love you so much"Charlotte said kissing her fore head.
"Me too mummy. I love you very much"Kath said.
"I should go now"She said.
"Bye mummy"Kath said.
"Bye sweetie. Bye guys"She said to Jasper and Piper.
"Please take care of my baby"She added and left.
"Bye, I miss you mummy"She said to herself.
"I need to get to my daddy"she said and went upstairs.
Henry was standing by the window contemplating on what he should do about this whole situation. He still can't believe that after all those years of waiting for Charlotte that now she is right in front of him he can't bring himself to even talk to her. This wasn't the reunion he imagined. Call him stupid but he can't help but notice how beautiful and smoking hot the girl looked. He had all the curves at the right places, the tight fitting dress she wore did justice to those curves. He mentally cursed himself for thinking that way of someone he is supposed to hate. Just then he saw Charlotte getting out of the house, she looked like she was crying and he felt a little guilty but all guilt was replaced with a familiar feeling when he saw a guy get out of the car and hug her. And the guy was no other but Chance Dawson.
"Daddy are you okay"He heard a voice.
"Kath you didn't leave with your mummy"He said. In his fit of rage he failed to notice Charlotte was alone when she got out of the house.
"I would never leave you because you are my daddy and I love you very much"She said.
He looked out the window but they were gone already. He walked to his daughter and held her tightly.
"I love you my child more than life itself"He said clinging to her. She is his daughter, his very own flesh and blood. "I will never let you out of my sight".
########
Another Updates guys. Do you think Henry should forgive Charlotte already? Do you think Kath is too young to bring her parents back together? Your thoughts please.
Vote and comment❤❤❤