Alexandria Montecillo: The Defender

- × -

Please proceed with caution.

This story contains a lot of deaths, mentions of sexual assault, emotional, physical and mental abuse, and most especially suicide ideation. I don't wish to bring any harm and to trigger painful memories, and I will be putting trigger warnings on chapters that focus on these topics. I'd like to thank you in your interest in reading my book(s), but if it's something that will only put you in a painful position, I'd gladly choose for you to skip the story. Please feel free to message me, too, if it's too much for you. Thank you.

- - -

Hi! This is the second book of AM. Before proceeding, please read the book one first entitled 'Alexandria Montecillo'. Kapag hindi niyo binasa, wala rin kayong maiintindihan dito kaya friendly reminder lang hehe.

Also to the readers of AM- thank you so much for coming this far. Thank you for still supporting AM. Enjoy reading as always~~~

Xoxo, Wilms.

× × ×

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit. Plagiarism is a crime.

- × -

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY FRIEND, KANN, FOR THE AWESOME COVER! ^^

03|29|20 - 05|03|22