The Post-It Note Girl

8/4/2014

SIDENOTE: I wrote this story back in 7th grade so its VERY cliche. (so don't comment that it is because it is very annoying!!) However, if you still want to continue on reading then I hope you enjoy and hope it helps you out. xx

"Yay! I got another note!" Carli Arrington, my best friend, shrieked, as she grabbed the pink sticky note in front of the locker.

"Whose it from?" I asked curiously.

"The Post-It-Note-Girl duh," she laughed "who else would it be?"

"Aww, it says, 'Believe in yourself' with her signature... she really is amazing. I love her." she said in awe.

"I know, we all do." I chuckled. I just love seeing her get all happy, every time she gets those notes.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Every since school started, which was a month ago, I've been writing inspiring quotes on Post-It Notes, and stuck them in front of almost every locker, since then it went crazy.

Then, every since, it went crazy. Everybody loves the Post-It Note Girl and wants to find out who she is. I'm not kidding, they even made like posters for it.. pretty creepy if you ask me.

But I like to keep this a secret. I mean no one knows that I'm the one putting notes in everyones locker, since lets just say I'm not the real 'popular' girl at school. I know popularity and stuff shouldn't matter, but in this school no one pays cares about the girl whose basically invisible. I don't really hang around the bigger crowd or talk to many people.

Sometimes I just hate being like this. Everyone always labels me as the "shy" girl and I feel like everything I do to make them think otherwise can't change their mind. It gets really annoying after a while.

However, I kinda think that being shy has one of those advantages, I mean no one suspects me to be the Post-It Note Girl, right?

Anyways, this whole note thing all started last year, I was in my room and my mom bought like 3 packs of Post-It Notes from Target since she thought I needed them, but I didn't. I didn't really used those, all I had was my school planner and I was good to go.

I mean I like Post It's but I always loose them or it just ends up falling. And this amazing idea popped into my head. Like "Secret Santa" you know the one who leave you gifts on Christmas and no one knows who it is? Yeah.

So instead I wrote quotes I'd find on Tumblr or things that I'd make up and stick them in front of everyones locker, a few at a time.

How do I stick them without getting caught? Well lets say, I'm friends with the fifty-year old janitor, that does the work for me. Since they get up at like 5:00 a.m to clean the bathroom, he sticks them in front of lockers for me, so I won't get caught. I know smart plan, I had it thinking. And this school is too cheap to buy a fucking security camera so thats not really the issue.

"Great." Carli groaned, "Come on Lexi, the bell's about to ring, were gonna be late for English," she yelled, yanking my arm.

We opened the door to see that everyone was soon arriving in their seats.

"Okay class, may I please have your attention!" Mrs. Relton announced, as we all found our seats.

"Okay for your English Project this year, I want you to pick one inspiring person, it can be anyone. Celebrities, family members, presidents, political leaders etc. And write the whole project about it. For example, you would write what happened in this persons life, what did she/he struggle with, you know like, a biography about them. Lastly, at the end you have to say why did you pick that person, and how did they make an impact in your life." she finished.

The first thing that popped into my head was, Demi Lovato. Let's just say I'm a pretty big fan.

The class went by so slow and every 5 minutes I had to yawn. I really didn't like English.. or math. Those two really don't go well together. Finally I heard the sound that sounded like it came from heaven, praise.

The bell.

Everyone started rushing out the classroom like the cafeteria was selling some chipotle burritos, while me and Carli slowly went out.

"Another boring class," she groaned, "anyways what are you going to do on that project?"

"Demi Lovato." I answered right away.

"Oh yeah, of course," she laughed, "and I was thinking of Cher Lloyd. I don't know I've watched her ever since she was on X factor and ever since then I've became obsessed."

Me and Carli discussed our plans and where to hangout this weekend because we needed a break from school.

As we were talking we heard the sounds of loud annoying chatter and laughter coming from ahead of us. I tried to just ignore it until Carli got frustrated and said, "Of course it's them."

I looked up to see it was James Logan, and his little followers behind him. He always finds a way to mess with people who aren't his friends.

Me and Carli were about to go in a different direction until I overheard James say, "Yeah, dude, I'm going to do mine on that Post-It-Note Girl chick, pretty interesting stuff."

I immediately stop taking my next step and Carli turned around confused.

"Uhh everything okay Lexi?"

"Carli did you hear that?" I said finally forcing out a sentence once they walked past by us.

"Um no, what?" she asked.

"James said he's doing his project on the Post-It Note Girl"

(A/N) First chapter! How'd you like it BRTz! Son't give up on this story yet, It. Will. Get. Good! And this kinda happened to me, 3 weeks ago. Someone gave me a decorated slip of paper, with encouraging quotes on them, for a week then it stopped. But it did help me, and yet, I never knew who gave me those notes. We'll never know...

The video on the side/top is related to Carli Arrington about what she said to Cher Lloyd.

You'll get to know more about James Logan and Michael Woods on the next chapter(; *Wink, wink