(2) The Post-It Note Girl

• Dedicated to You BeYOUtiful BR♥Tz!<3

* WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING *

"Okay? I don't see how that's a problem."

I was about to smack her because she was being so stupid but then I realized she doesn't know I'm the post-it girl.

I have got to stop keeping my secrets away from her.

I mean should I tell her I'm Post-It Note Girl? After all she is my best friend... but what if she tells everyone. She wouldn't do that, right?

"Okay your my best friend, which means I can trust you with anything, right?"

"Lexi, we've been friends for years of course you can." 

"I know I shouldn't have kept this secret from you or yes I am a bad friend but the reason why I got so shocked at what James said is because I'm the Post-It Note Girl." I said the last 6 words so fast I didn't know if she could even catch it.

But I was wrong.

She started screaming so loud I swear some birds flew out of their nest.

I immediately shushed her, and moved her into the corner so no would could see us. We're probably going to be late for class but oh well.

She began taking deep breaths. "I-I can't believe it was you all this time. I can't believe I didn't even guess it was you!"

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I admitted.

"Oh- don't worry about it, I know it was for the best." Carli smiled. I'm so glad she understood.

We began walking to history class and since I'm clumsy my body directly crushing into a wall.

Then, I noticed that walls don't wear cologne, or a black v shirt. Shit.

"Watch where your going, clumsy ass." James spat. Umm okay?

He always treats everyone as a punching bag and doesn't even know how far his jokes really go. I just don't understand how someone feels enjoyment by letting other down.

"What. A. Jerk." Carli said, giving him the devil stare as he kept on walking.

"Oh- hey look I'm sorry for my friend. He's an asshole forget about him. Here let me help you." a deep voice said. I looked up at his brown eyes and curly shaggy brown hair. He kinda reminded me of Harry Styles.

He was like James Logan, but nicer. I snickered at the thought.

I took Micheal's hand as he helped me up.

"No kidding and thanks for that." I told him, as he handed me my textbook. Michael was on the football team and almost all the girls had a crush on him, he was those popular dudes, but I never really took an interest in him

"No problem, love!" he chirped. I chucked, slightly.

"Ahaha Love? You sound like the boys from One Direction!"

"Oh god, don't tell me your one of those crazy fan girls." he said giving me a smirk.

"Sorta maybe." I blushed.

He let out a laugh, "Its cool. See ya later, k?"

"Yeah, see ya." I said before waving a goodbye at him.

I turned around, and of course, Hope was looking straight at me with wide eyes, and lifting up one of her eyebrow. "Ooo, do I sense a little somethin' somethin?"

"Absolutely not" I said firmly, "I'm not really into those guys anyways." I said.

This might sound weird but I couldn't see myself liking a jock like him.

We got in to history class, and the teacher began talking about some World War. Thank goodness the teacher was laid back and didn't really care if you walk in late. He has a really wealthy wife so he doesn't even need to have a job.

He told us to flip to the next page as his lecture kept moving on. As we flipped the page there was.. this wouldn't say ugly, but she wasn't really attracted women picture next to a paragraph.

"Hey look! Its Alexis Shields on the history book!" I already knew from the second he spoke it was James.

The whole class erupted into laughter.

That just hit my breaking point. Why does he always fuckin have to do this to me? Does he know how much pain it causes me? He doesn't even give a crap about how I feel. All my life I've been struggling with insecurities, and this isn't helping.

I quickly got up my desk barged off the door obviously pissed. I never walked out on a class like that but I didn't give a fuck at this moment.

I searched for the bathroom knowing what I was about to do. I can't deal with this bullying anymore, I'm done. Guess I was about to break my days clean. I sighed.

I heard some footsteps and someone calling my name. It was Carli.

I quickly banged open a stall, locked it up, and got my razor, out from my pocket. I loved the feeling of my razor, it was sharp and I heard if you cut vertically it bleeds more so thats exactly what I did. I could feel that cold, thin metal brush from my skin, as I slowly slid it down my wrist. My razor had bumps at the end of it, because when I got it off the sharpener i had a hard time because the screw sewn shut. God, what am I doing to myself?

Little splats of crimson blood fell down, as the razor traced down against my wrist. I set the razor that was once clean, now filled with blood, on the floor. I sighed and fell slowly to the floor. Trying to block out the pain, the noise, the whispers. Anything.

But it didn't work. It never does.

My eyes went up to the ceiling as I ran my hand against my head, as if I was trying to take the pain away.

That cut was for you, James Logan.

(A/N) How'd you like it BRTz! Sorry its short i'll try to make it longer next time! ;P What'd you think of Michael Woods? They'll be more drama on the next chapter, dont worry! Song on the right, since it fits in with this chapter(: Stay Strong, beautiful! Love you!<333 xx