(4) The Post-It Note Girl

The whispers. Whispers with such calm soothing voices but laced with darkness. "It's okay," they say,

"your going to be alright. If you ever feel alone in this dark world just take this necklace we give to you." Their term for a necklace wasn't a necklace, it was a noose. "Wear it whenever you want to stop the pain. Here we will help you."

They started coming closer and I can feel them tightening the rope as they whispered.

And thats when I woke up.

I woke up with fear for it felt so real. I didn't like those dark dreams I'd get randomly.

I looked at the clock. 4:30 a.m it read. I would always "pre-make" my sticky note, and give it to the janitor, so he can pass them out. I removed one sticky note that says, "Stay Strong." and put the famous words you see in television.

"STOP BULLYING." That was obviously of course for James Logan.

I silently grabbed my keys, and drove off to school, trying not to wake up my parents. I arrived at, and went to Mr. Sowk's office, the janitor that knows my secret.

"Hey Mr. Sowks." I said, waving my thick pack of sticky-notes. Showing him that I was ready, so he could place them in the lcokers. I knew I could always trust that good old man.

"Oh hello, Alexis! Just set them on the table, I'll do it in a few minutes." He said getting up and examined the notes, with his hands.

He reminded me of my grandpa, I smiled at the thought. "Can you please put this, on James Logan's locker, please." I said, handing him Jame's sticky note.

"Why of course. I love that you are doing this." he states giving me a smile.

"Thank you, and yeah I hope." I replied returning the smile.

I waited in the gym eating my granola from home before school was about to start. I saw some people walking and heading to their friends so I just went out and went to my locker to get my books.

Speaking of the devil I saw James. His locker was next to mine, so it was really awkward. He was turning his locker to get the combination, and I have to admit he was pretty good looking. His brunette hair, and his muscles as he opened the latch to his locker. That's why all the girls fall for him, because he's cute. I guess we all shouldn't judge a book by its cover because we haven't seen or know about the inside of it.

I opened my locker and started to get my books for first period when I heard James.

"The fuck is this?" he muttered under his breath. He sure as hell looked pissed because the moment he saw the note he slammed his locker door which caused me to jump like a monkey. I mean this guy is on the football team, he'd crush me if I did something bad to him.

I shut my locker and I was about to walk away because I don't and will never want to see a pissed James. But before I could do that he grabbed my wrist which made me turn around to face him. Our faces weren't that close but it wasn't too far either. A chill literally went down my spine.

"Hey uh Alexis, right? Do you know who this is from?" His voice wasn't mean, but wasn't inviting either.

"Umm. Sorry no." I replied softly looking at the paper then back to him.

"Yeah. Okay sorry I just I want to find out who she is." He groaned. He was really frustrated because he let go of my wrist and began just walking in circles.

"Why do you wanna find out about her so badly?" I asked. He looked up to me and stopped pacing.

"I don't know. She just keeps me thinking." he admitted, shrugging his shoulders. James got his backpack off the floor and walked away to his class after he said that. When he passed by me I tried so hard not to blush because James Logan just said that the Post It Note Girl keeps him thinking.

I'm not sure what he meant by that but his response sure as hell is going to keep me thinking throughout this day.

(A/N) Hai BRTz! SORRY ITS SHORT. SCHOOL IS GETTING HARD

"Your simply beautiful. Stay Strong."