(5) The Post-It Note Girl

+ if you enjoyed this chapter please consider giving it a vote. thank you :)

Knowing that James Logan, the one that bullies me, can listen to the Post-It Girl is so unreal. Its like I can finally control him. I smirked to myself while heading to English. However my smile grew even wider when I saw, Carli and Michael talking to each other. They really would make a good couple.

I ran over to them, and like a good best friend I said, "So you guys dating?"

They instantly turned to look at me, and their faces were both flaming red.

Aw. That was cute.

"N-no were just friends talking." Carli chuckled nervously. Oops did I just make it awkward?

I mean I could tell they both like each other and they need just a little push. So since Carli is my best friend, I decided to play match maker and set them up.

The bell rang which messed up my thoughts so we all went back and took our seats. Michael went and sat next to Carlie, of course. I looked at him smiling and giving him the 'you-so-like-her' look and he blushed while rolling his eyes.

When Carli wasn't looking or talking to Michael, I mouthed the words, "You like her right?"

He sort of just smiled and did a slight shrugged. Hah he didn't even bother denying it.

We turned our attention to Mrs. Relton, our English teacher.
"Class, I will be separating two people for the Inspiration Project. Since the work room is locked and I have no assignments for you, we will be doing this for the whole hour." She began looking around the classroom to choose the two pairs

"But what if they don't have the same person?" says a random classmate.

"I do not care. Just tell the person what your doing and maybe they'll help you!" she yelled flustered.

The whole classed laughed and she began choosing. "Okay first one is, Michael and Carli!" and when she said that I had to turn around and smiled at the two of them.

Then Mrs. Relton continued on with the names.

"Harry with Tessa!"

"Aria with Ezra!"

"Matt with Christy!"

"Hanna with Caleb!"

"Alexis with James!"

Uh did I just hear that right?

I slowly turned around to his desk and he looked at me blankly. I obviously could tell he didn't really like it either. Everybody went to their partners table, so slowly began walking over to James.

Then I realized he's doing his on the Post-It Note Girl. Shoot me now.

I took a seat next to his desk and awkwardly sitting. "So what are you doing yours on?" I said trying to start the conversation. I knew who he was doing it on but hey, might as well say something. I sat next to him and when I sat down the atmosphere felt so intense like I was on stage singing with Beyonce.

"The Post-It Note Girl." he said as he looked up at me. He was really intimidating.

"So what are you gonna do? Like are you gonna like find out who she is?" I said trying not to make it obvious.

"Well for my research I already know that she gives the janitor the notes, because I always see him sticking them in the locker. Plus, there's no way that its him because that'd be kinda weird," he said as he shuddered a little bit which made me chuckle a little bit. He noticed I was laughing and actually joined in. Which made me feel safer around him. "Haha, but yeah, I'm gonna find out who she is."

"Oh why would you want to do that? Maybe she just wants to be kept anonymous." I shrugged.

"Well don't you want to know who she is too?" he asked.

"Uh yeah I do." I lied.

"Whatever, so what are you doing yours on?" he asked.

"Demi Lovato." I answered. His face filled with disgust because he scrunched up his nose, and had that whole bitch face. "What! Your doing your project on a girl who cut and starved herself? You have got to be kidding me. I can't believe people actually like her songs, when she's all depressed. She was 17 years old, and she was in rehab. I mean honestly, she's just an attention whore, don't waste your time on that."

After he said that I wanted to get a gun and shoot him and throw him in the ocean so the sharks could eat whats left. Because he just hit my breaking point and it wasn't even funny.

"Okay listen, you little ass motherfucker. She did that, because people bullied her and her family issues she was dealing with. And when she asked the bully's why they were bullying her, they said she was fat. That's why she developed an eating disorder. You don't understand her life, and what she've been through, because you're a fucking bully, and you don't know what its like to go through that. So before you say shit about someone else, re-evaluate that and look at yourself, you mother ass dick." I said emphasizing on the letter 'k'.

"Whatever I don't want to waste me time talking to you about this. And maybe that's why you picked her. Because your a stupid, fucking retard like her. Get a life." He spat coldly. And to think just a few minutes ago we laughed. This guy is bi-polar.

"You know what? Your wrong. You need help, and at least I'm not wasting my life trying to bully people and making other people suffer." And in that right moment I saw a water bottle on the floor, which reminded me of the incident from yesterday. I smiled as I picked it up, got out of my seat and said "This is a huge fuck you to you." and poured the full water bottle on his head.

What is up with me pouring water over people lately?

I heard the people around me gasp as they felt the water droplet splash at them and some people in the class stifles a laugh. Boosting my confidence while degrading his.

(A/N) Hey BRTz! Just to let you know I have NO hate towards Demi Lovato. Honestly I just used this to show the anger and disgust, for what James has towards her. Demi is one of my inspirations and I look up to her <3