(7) The Post-It Note Girl

(A/N) The Glozell picture fits so perfectly with this chapter! Read on. You'll see(;

Alexis P.O.V

Were you ever in such an awkward situation you feel your whole head heat up because its just so awkward? Yeah, thats what I feel right now because I'm in James' car, and he's driving like theres a zombie apocalypse going on. Not even kidding.

"What the hell James, drive slower!" I yelled. But this didn't stop him, his speed limit went even higher.

"This is not fast. I like to call it slow." he said smirking.

"Holy sh-" I gasped. He sped over a red light and we we're so close to getting hit by a car. I slumped back down, and just sighed a relief. James noticed and he just rolled his eyes. What is up with this guy?

We arrived at his house, and I stepped out of the car. Embracing the freedom that I was still alive.

"Your so dramatic you know that, right?"

"Sorry for yelling I was trying not to die." I shot at him.

I followed him into the house, and waited in the living room, while he was getting his questions to ask me.

I sat on the couch, and saw there were photo frames, next to it. I got up to observe them, since I didn't have anything to do besides wait.

It was picture of James and a couple of recent picture to the right. But what caught my eye was a picture from I guess two years ago? I'm guessing it was since he had that messy hairstyle back in the day. I grabbed the picture frame to get a closer view of it.

It was James and a petite blonde girl, with her arms wrapped around his waist. Her long hair was blowing with the wing and I was jealous because she was so pretty. Like why wasn't I blessed that way damn.

She looked like the happiest girl in the world, and so did James. You can't obviously tell they were a happy couple. I can see they were on a beach, since I saw waves, and a little dock behind them. Never have I ever seen him that
happy before.

The girl next to him looks happy too. Her legs is up, like a princess, as she wraps her arm around James waist as she kissed him on the cheek. They can be an actual prince and princess. I wondered who she was though...

"What are you doing?"

I quickly turned around, and saw James, holding a paper and pen. His face looked really pissed. I almost dropped the frame since his voice scared the living daylighting out of me.

Maybe I shouldn't have intruded in his privacy, but I mean the pictures were there so don't blame me.

"I-I just looking, at your photos." I quickly put the picture frame away and turned around to face him.

"Well stay out of it. Its not your business." he said harshly. I slowly nodded, muttering a quiet sorry while I awkwardly sat back down on the couch.

"Okay question one." James said, as he sat next to me. I was surprised at his closeness for our arms were touching. Surprised, that he didn't like a little space between us.

"Why'd you start writing these?" he asked.

I froze at that question. I can't tell him. I mean I haven't even known him for that long so I can't trust him. Surely, he'll judge me like the other people once they knew my secret.

"I-I'm sorry I can't tell you." I said biting my bottom lip.

"Umm...you don't have to answer them if its personal. Here, lets ask another question. How do you put them in everyones locker everyday?" He questioned.

"Umm...well sometimes I do it by myself if I'm just gonna give it to one person, but I give the Mr. Floren the janitor to do the work for me." I said.

And it went from there, till he was done asking me questions. "Okay so I'm done for the question part. But I think it would be better if I got some pictures of you, putting the notes in." he exclaimed.

"Really?" I said as I smirked at him "you really need some pictures?"

"Y-yeah c'mon it's just for sources and stuff."

"Fine. When?"

"Hmm maybe on some weekend? You know since no body will be there." he suggested.

"Haha So your saying we should break in school, and take pictures?" I said.

"Hell yeah" he announced smiling. I rolled my eyes. Theres a different side of James. Theres a mean one and a nice, funny once. I really want to ask him about that picture, and about that girl. But my thoughts were interrupted when thunder was heard outside. Why is everything so bipolar today? I looked out the window, and I could see the palm trees swaying stongly, because of the wind and rain. And before I knew it, the lights went out. It was fucking pitch black.

Shit.

The only reaction a girl has when the lights just turned off is:

A. Stay Calm

B. Call your parents

or

C. Scream your heart out, like theres no tomorrow

So I chose C.

And oh honey bunches, did I scream the living fucking day lights out.

+ if you enjoyed this chapter please consider giving it a vote. thank you :)