The Parents

We pulled up in the carpark not long after I told Harry he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He pulled Darcy out of the car and took her and put her in the cot. I went straight to the bathroom and removed my make-up and decided to pass on a shower and have one in the morning.

Harry came in the room not long after I had jumped into bed. I could still tell he wasn't entirely sure about what he had heard and what I said in the car.

"Harry I really do love you. If i didn't have you, my life would not be worth living" I said pleading that he would even slightly begin to believe me.

"Ok" He quietly mumbled and kissed my forehead before getting into bed and switching off the light. Normally Harry would want to cuddle but tonight he just faced the other way with his back to me. Why is this happening i thought to myself. Not long after my body was taken over by sleep.

********

"Madi, Madi wake up" Harry was saying into my ear and gently shaking my shoulder.

"Huh" I rose only to realise my cheeks were doused with freshly cried tears.

"You began crying in your sleep? Are you alright love?" A worried Harry asked.

I remeber back to the dream I was having. It was a nightmare

"I was having a nightmare" I was able to choke up. It seemed so life like. 

"Love it's going to be alright" Harry said pulling me close. He wrapped his arm around my waist and shortly after I drifted back into sleep.

********

I managed to force my eyes open, and I was almost blinded by the light shinning in through the curtain. I could hear voices coming from downstairs but I decided not to go and see who it was. I took my time getting out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. I ran the water, stipped down and hopped in. The hot water took cleared my head and for that breif moment I felt happy. I forgot about everything that ahs happended in that past 3 days and just smiled for my own sake. I soon snapped back into reality and reluctantly turned the water off. I stepped out and wrapped the white towel around my body. I stared at myself in the mirror. My relfection startled me. My eyes were droopy and i had black bags under my eyes. I dried off and buzzed my hair with the blow dryer before applying simple make-up and putting on a pair of black leggings with a printed loose fitted singlet. After i was satisified I decided it was time to face whoever was downstairs. I could tell by how many different voices there were that Harry wasn't alone. The strange thing was I heard about two different woman voices. It couldn't be Jessica and Chelsea could it? They wouldn't come and apologise to me, in their mind I was the one in the wrong.

I made my way down the stairs and around the corner into the kitchen. I was startled as I was met by Harry's mum Anne, and his sister Gemma sitting at the table. A smile appeared on my face as I made my way over. 

"Madison love, it's so good to see you" Anne said wrapping her arms around my tiny figure. She smelt of perfume and orange juice. I truely loved Anne as if she was my own mother. I had a rough upbringing so unfortunaltey I never really had a motherly figure and when I met Anne she took me as if I was her own. Gemma stood up, smiled and took me in for a friendly hug. She then kissed my cheeks and said hi.

I sat down beside Harry and looked at him oddly. Before i could question him he said

"So your probably wondering why Mum and Gem are here?" He said, I nodded my head in approval for him to continue.

"Well Madi, I realised we have told everyone besides them. May as well let them in on the good new's before the fans find out." He said with a grin on his face. This boy is a very special boy. Even after what happended last night, he can act as if nothing ever happended, that's why I know Harry and I were supposed to be together.

"Well come on then, Christmas is nearly here" Gemma said rolling her eyes playfully. I laughed as Harry began to explain.

"And well yeah. We are pregant" Harry said awaiting the opinions of his mother and sister.

"No way !" Gemma screeched as she stood up and hugged me. 

"Harry, you do realise you guys are still so young, and Madison baby you do have Darcy to care for" She said unsure if the new's we just presented to them was a good thing or a bad thing.

"I know Anne. But I guess what's done is done. I know for sure I'm keeping this baby and Harry and I are going to bring him or her up together" I said in a sophisticated mannor.

"Well baby, it seems as if you two have got everything sorted out. I'm going to be a grandmother" Anne said excitedly. I looked across to Harry and his face was bright and smiling. He never deserved to be put through what he was last night. He truely is one special man. My special man.

A/N

Heyy Guys ! (:

95 reads, ahh omg !!!!! I know it's barely anything but too me it's heaps ! Thankyou so much for reading this book. Don't forget to comment, vote and fan (:

<3 xoxobohoprincess