Killing 2 birds in 1

"Hello?" The Irish voice boomed into the phone.

"Hey Niall, it's Madison" My voice shakily said. There was just silence, dead awkward silence.

"Why are you calling?" His sour voice quietly asked killing any evidence of the silence. I almost wanted the silence back he sounded so angry.

"I've tried calling Harry multiple times but he won't answer. Niall I'm going to be giving birth really soon" I was able to get out before silence overpowered the convosation once again.

"Really, you are?" He asked, this time his voice sounding sinceire and concerned.

"Yeah, I am" I answered back into the phone a little more calmly than before.

"Alright. Don't worry love. I will pass the message on immediatley. We will be there as soon as we can alright" He said, his tone of voice completley changing from sour to caring and loving.

"Thank you so much Niall" I felt relief wash over me as he spoke.

"Alright then. I'll keep in touch. Bye" He said.

"Niall wait, I need to ask you something" I said instantly regretting what I had just said.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" He asked innocently.

"Is everything alright between us?" I questioned, going through with my question.

"What do you mean" He questioned innocently.

"I mean with the proposal. Harry told me everything" I paced the hospital while talking to try and surpress my nerves.

"Yeaah I guess so. I think I over thinked it too much and then this one though just popped into my head. What if after you and Harry get married and settle down with the little one and Darcy comes to stay, what if she thinks Harry is her Dad?" His voice almost a whisper as he spoke the last few words. I was a little shocked. I didn't really know what too say.

"Ahh - Niall I'm positive that won't happen. Your her Dad and, Harry is her Uncle. Thats that. How is she going anyway? I miss her so much" I questioned.

"I hope its like that Madi. You know, she is going well, but can't really understand what is going on with the baby, and she really misses you too, she misses you alot" He filled me in on what Darcy had been up too before we finall ended the call on a good note.

Everything seems to be going so well. For once I feel genuinely happy about everything that is happening. After talking to Niall I began to feel lonley again so I decided to call one of the girls.

I dialled Teegans number

ring, ring, ring, ring

"Hello" she answered brightly.

"Teegan, hey it's Madi. I have some really good news!" My voice boomed through the phone.

"Madi, oh my god. Hello, we havn't spoken in forever! What is it, is everything alright?" Teegan rambled on.

"The baby has made remarkable progress, so the doctor will be in tomorrow morning to discuss birthing dates and options!" I went on to say, my tone full of excitment.

"OH MY GOD. Your kidding! Madison that is excellent. Is Harry coming back over? Who else have you told?" She bellowed through the phone. I end up having to pull the phone away from ear slightly to save my ear drum.

"I know, I'm really happy that the baby is going to be alright. Harry and Niall and Darcy are coming over, and I have only told you and Niall so far" I go on to answer all her questions.

"Wait, did you say Niall was coming over?" She asks, making sure she heard me properly.

"Yeah thats right, why?" I ask concerned at her odd question.

"Stephanie, she won't be happy he is coming to see you. But anyways I thought he wasn't speaking to you?" She says trailing off into silence.

I paused for a second. I forgot all about Stephanie, and how we have stopped talking. I need to talk to her and we need to sort this out.

"Madison? Are you there?" Teegans voice pulled me back into reality.

"Ah yeah, I'm here sorry. Niall and I sorted it out. We are all good now, which is good. Has Steph said anything to you, like maybe she wants to talk to me about it, or foed she just act like she doesn't know me anymore?" I question, wondering if she ever asks about me anymore.

"Well, she doesn't act like she doesn't know you. But she doesn't generally talk about you. The other day though it suprised me when we were all at Jessica's the other day she actually asked how you were going. Madison. Chelsea, Jessica and I have had enough, and we know you and Stephanie have as well. You guys need to sort it out so we can go back to the way things used to be. I'm gonna go now alright. Your going to call Steph and you two are going to sort things out okay" Teegan instructed.

"Teegan I can't she won't -" I was cut off.

"No if's or but's. Your doing it" She said like she was a teacher.

"But you don't understand she -" I was cut off again.

"No If's or but's. Thats final. I will ve ringing back later to find out how it went. Bye babe, love you" She said before the line went dead.

How does she expect me to ring Stephanie. What will I even say?

Hey, It's Madi, I know we havn't talked for almost 6 months, but look I'm sorry I kissed your boyfriend.

Yeah right. Teegan is right though. I miss having Steph in my life, and it would be making the other girls upset. Me and Stephanie really do need to work this out, and I know we will. But I'm just so sure about how..

A/N

Woow another update!! Awwhh, Madi and Niall are back to being friends isn't Niall the sweetest! And Teegan, looks like she is on a mission to get Stephanie and Madison to make up. What do you think will happen when Madi calls her? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think !!! I know this chapter isn't much, it's a bit of a filler.  Remember to Vote, Fan, Comment and I just want to thank every one of my readers for reading this, it means the world !!! I'm hoping to enter this in the 2013 wattyawards!! <3 mwaahh

xoxobohoprincess