One Good and One Bad

Harry and I woke up about half an hour ago still in each others warm embrace. Still no sign of Niall or Stephanie. I'm beginning to get worried. Why does such a beautiful thing that I have waited all my life to share with the man of my dreams have to come from such a horrible and terrible situation that could potentially result in the death of my child. I just don't understand why this all happens like this. My mind wonders around in circles going now where until something in my mind clicks.

"Oh my god Harry. Where is Darcy?" I frantically ask pulling back the blankets from my weak body in an attempt to get up and out of bed.

"Ah ah ah. You are staying right here in this bed. Niall and Stephanie took her back to Gregs last night" Harry said putting my mind slightly at ease.

"Ww..Wait. We are still in Ireland?" I questioned as more questions brewed inside my brain needing answers.

"Yeah babe. Teegan, Liam, Jess, Zayn, Louis, Chels, Jess and Niall are all planning on going home in a couple of days. I might have to go back for a few days because we are beginning recording soon love." Harry said sitting down on the bed turning his attention back to his phone.

"So you all expect me to stay over here by myself dealing with this all by myself Harry?" I said raising my voice slightly in annoyance of this whole situation.

"I will only be gone max 2 weeks, but I will spread that out inatead of going for the straight 2 weeks."

"What about Darcy?" I said wondering where my baby girl will end up.

"I think Niall just said that Darcy would stay with him and he would come over every few weeks so she could see you or something along those lines" He said not making eye contact with me once.

"What about the baby Harry. We have to make a decsion." This caused him to place his phone on the table and lay down next to me giving me his full attention.

"Well I don't like the idea of you being put on life threatening medication. So I am sorry but I think that is out of the picture." He says trailing off into silence.

"Well then...That only leaves us with option one then. Emergency surgery, Harry this baby will be 2 and a bit months pre mature. Very slim survival rates" I said mimicking his trail off into silence.

"Well I couldn't live with myself if you died Madison I would be broken. But this babh isn't just any baby. He or she is our baby meankng that he or she will be strong and pull through to grow up into the most beautiful human being we have ever met. Do you understand?" Harry stated. I nodded my head as a smile enetered my mouth.

"Well then I guess we have our decision. Next time the doctor come in we shall tell him our decision." I said proudly and confidently.

"We still havn't thought of names yet !" I exclaim as he sits up.

"What do you like?" He asked

"How about Alexia?" I suggested.

"Alexia Styles. I like it. What about Alexia Marie Styles after your mum?" He questioned.

"I love it !" I said, happiness and joy filled my voice.

"Now for a boy, how about Nate Andrew?" Harry questioned.

"It's perfect" I said back kissing him on the lips. He deepended the kiss and turned into a moment of true love and passion. We continued kissing until Harry's phone interupted the kiss. I sighed heavily as I stared down at my hands. My nails were a mess. The light teal blue that once covered the nail perfectley was now chipped away at the edges and it look unsightly.

"Everyone is coming over this morning. They will be here in an hour babe. I'm just going down tp fet something to eat. Want anything?" Harry began firing away while he was scurrying around the room collecting his jacket, wallet, phone, keys and what ever else.