The Last Straw

His green emerald pools of perfection just stare at me. His brown curly locks fall down framing his face.

"Madison I don't know where to begin" He said sadly moving his eye contact to a random spot on the wall. I just played around with my hands before answereing.

"Harry, It's just - " He cut me off.

"Madison it's just that no matter what you say, as much as I want too I just can't believe it. You have just made one too many mistakes and it has really taken it's toll on me emotionally" Harry said strongly. It felt as though my heart had just plummeted right to the bottom of my chest. Did he mean what he just said. That he will never trust me again?

"Harry please. I'm just so confused. Everyone is sending me mixed messages and I'm not right at the moment Harry" I said confessing the truth about everything I have been bottling up inside.

"I know something is truely not right with you at the moment Madi. But this time I think you have done your dash. For the first time in my life I have experienced heart break. Madison your the reason for this. You broke my heart" He said tucking a stray piece of my hair behind my ear.

My eyes filled with tears as what he just said sinks in. His eyes change from bright and wide, to dull and lifeless.

"Really" I manage to get out with a whisper trying to contain my raging emotions. His head nods slowly. I take a deep breath as I began worrying about my future.

"What about the baby?" I ask. He just shrugs his shoulders and my body shakes a little.

"Don't you even care?" I say raising my voice slightly. He just replies with a heavy sigh. I turn my head in another direction while tears slip down my cheeks.

"Of course I care" He said with annoyance present in his voice.

"Then why did you answer with a shrug. Boy you really care" I said my voice getting louder with each word.

"Madison please" He said trying to calm me down. I couldn't take this anymore.

"One minute you black, the next your white. Choose one. Your heart isn't the only one that has been broken tonight. Everytime I look at you, everytime I see you for the rest of my life my heart will break. I miss what we had. We had something special but somewhere along the way we lost it. You pulled away and I was left there to deal with everything myself" I said now really screaming. I pulled myself up and out of bed and walked to the door.

"Madison I was always here. You were the one that pulled away" Harry said as I stood with my back to him. I had silent tears streaming down my face while he spoke.

"Harry, I think this relationship is over" I said, this whole ordeal felt like it had just happended yesterday. Except the only difference was I was pregnant with Darcy and I was walking away from Niall.

"I love you Harry" I whispered as I walked out the door. I closed the door behind me and walked.down the stairs. I walked into the downstairs bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the wall and curled up into a ball. I sat there for what felt like hours before I stood up and wiped away my tears. I looked in the mirror and saw a monster. A life wrecker, a mistake that was never ment to be here on this earth.

I opended the cabinet and found a razor. I took it to my arm and dargged the sharp razor over my soft felsh. I watched the blood drip out of my arm down the sink into the drain. I repeated this action several times each time pulling the razor through deeper and deeper. Once I was satisified with the amount of pain I had endured I slid down the wall again with my arm still dripping with blood.

I didn't bother trying stop the blood flow and bandage the wounds. I just sat there and kept watching the blood dripping down to the floor. I look around me and see blood everywhere. I have I really lost that much blood?

I hear feet scramble down the stairs yelling my name. I try to call back but nothing comes out. My body then begins to sway in and out of blackness. I hear banging on the door but to me it only seemed as though they were giving it a little knock. I start to feel faint and I begin to loose conciousness. I manage to keep my eyes open just a smidge and I have lost my sense of hearing. I see the door bust open and Harry rushes in. A crowd await outside of everyone. Chelsea rushing around on the phone. Jess carrying Darcy around on her hips. Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis all by my side figuring out how to move me.

My head is lifted into Harry's lap and I see one more face that is in tears. Stephanie. Her face red and blotchy with tears streaming down uncontrolably. Greg pulls her into his arms and thats when everything goes black.

*****************************

A little girl awaits for me with bonde long hair down to her tailbone and the brightest blue eyes you have ever seen.

"Come on mummy" She says grabbing my hand and entwining her little fingers with mine. I smile.

"I can't wait to see Tori today" She says beaming. I go to ask who this Tori is but refrain from doing so.

We walk out front to a big black range rover that only contains Harry, Niall, Chelsea and Jess. I join Chelsea and Jess in the backseat.

"Today we celebrate. We celebrate the beautiful baby girl Tori and who she is" Chelsea said taking my arm and smiling at me sympathetically.

Why does everyone keep speaking of Tori? Who is she and why is she a part of our lives. Questions buz around my head until we begon driving up a long driveway. This seems familiar. I know where we are.

We are back in Ireland and driving up the drive way to where my mother is buried. When they say Tori do they mean my mum? They can't my motheds name was Amanda.

We come to a stop and everyone piles out. A table, food and drinks are all taken out and set up. I walk over to my mothers grave and smile sadly to myself but notice something that has never been there before.

A brand new tiny grave has been placed beside her. I bend down to take a closer look at the enscription on the head stone.

It read;

"Victoria (Tori) Anne Styles

A brand new little girl who never really lived a full life. Forever will she remain in the hearts of the ones who loved her. Beloved daughter of Madison Eva Moore and Harry Edward Styles and little sister to Darcy Louisa Horan. Rest In Peace baby girl"

I took a shakey breath in as everything sunk in. I walked over to Harry and took him away from the group to talk privately.

"Harry are we celebrating Victoria's birthday?" I asked completely unaware.

"Yeah we are Madi. Our precious little girl" He said looking at me with a sad smile.

"Oh, I, I, I ah...um... knew that" I said pushing the sentance out of my lips. As much as I wish I could say that was true. It wasn't I had tried my hardest to remeber the birth of my so called child. Everything was a blur, what was going on?

A/N

Hey Guys!

What do you think has happended ??? Comment and tell me what youh think !! Remeber comment, vote and fan and tell me where you think the story could go from here. The idea's I like the best will recieve a shoutout and a dedication. Kayyy mwaah <3

xoxobohoprincess