False Hopes but Real Dreams

My heart stopped beating. I just stared blankly at the Doctor.

"Um, what do you mean?" I questioned frantically.

"Let me explain Madison" The Doctor carried on.

"As I said before you lost an alarming amount of blood when you cut yourself. So much a blood transfusion was almost needed. The dramatic loss of blood has severly starved the baby" She went on to explain to me. I sat there silent and regreting every minute since I woke up.

"What does that mean for the baby then?" Harry asked. I totally had forgotten Harry was there until I heard his voice. My head spun around and I could see the pain and sorrow seeping out of his face. I squeezed his hand trying to comfort him. I received a sad smile.

"Well Mr Styles it limits our options and makes this a difficult situation for both, Madison and the baby. Because the baby is so starved of vital nutrients she is at theoretically fighting for her life. Which leaves us with 2 options. We perform an emergency cezarian which will mean she will be 3 months pre-mature and have a low chance of survival rate. Option 2 would be that Madison stays here in the hospital and recieves heavy duty medication to try and get the baby's health back on track. We would also regularly monitor the baby's progress. The only problem with this option is Madison could develop side affects from the medication and or the baby could be born a still baby" The Doctor finished up looking at both Harry and I directly in the eyes.

"I will expect that you need time to discuss and thinj about which option you are going to choose. You will have to make up your mind as soon as possible. I will give you guys till the end of the week. Until then Madison you will remain here" She said smiling writing something down onto a clip board and walking out.

I immediatley turned to Harry who looked to me.

"Harry, do you still love me?" I said. That statment was not what I was planning to say. I went to ask him what option he thought would be best, but that random remark came out instead.

"Uh, I didn't mean to -" Harry cut me off.

"Madison Meyer's I will always love you. You and our beautiful baby will only ever be my one and only. Yo complete me Madison and that our little quorals only make us a stonger pair babe. I've been wanting to do this for a long time now Madison. I have concluded you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with"

He said getting down on one knee and pulling out a little black box and pulling the lid up to reveal the most stunning ring I had ever seen. A pure silver band held the most outstanding diamond surrounded by two little ones embedded in the band. It swept my breath away.

"What do you say Miss Meyer's. Look I know this isn't the most romantic of proposals and I know your not feeling -" I cut him off by pulling him up by the collar to my level. I pulled him in close and our lips joined.

"It's a yes" I momentarily stopped the kiss to mumble the answer upon his enticing lips. The kiss continued until he pulled out my hand and put the ring on. I sat there admiring the beautiful until Harry said something.

"I've been meaning to do this for a long time now Madi. I've had the ring on me for weeks but I have just never had the right moment to ask you. I thought this would be the best time to, to show you how much I really love you." He said to me. I nodded.

"I really love you to Haz. I love you to" I said to him. He joined me in the small hospital bed and took me into his warm arms. After all I have done to Harry he still loves me. We were ment to be. I fell alseep in the arms of my other half.

A/N

It's a short chapter I know. Remeber to vote, fan and comment !!!

xoxobohoprincess