Celebrations

We pulled out of the driveway and were on our way to Jess's and Zayns. Louis was driving and Harry had shotgun. I sat on one side of Sophia and Darcy and Chelsea sat in the back. All that was to be heard was the soft murmering of the girls playing with their dolls. Harry turned on the radio and Live While Were Young was playing. He turned it up and Louis began singing along to the music and not long after Harry joined in. Sophia and Darcy began singing and Chelsea and I began laughing. A short time later we pulled up in their driveway. Niall and Steph's car was already there so it looks as though we would just be waiting on Teegan and Liam. 

Chelsea and I jumped out and quickly fixed ourselves up while the boys got the girls out of their car seats. Once we were all out and we had the baby bags we walked up to the front door. I bent down and quickly fixed Darcy's hair before the door swung open and Jessica was standing in the doorway look as beautiful as ever. Her blonde hair had grown alot since i last saw it. It hung down over her shoulders and ended in little ringlets. She was wearing a black pin skirt with a navy blue singlet with an open back. Chelsea ran into Jessica's arms and they exchanged a friendly hug. Then Jess made her way over to me and gave me a friendly hug and she invited us inside. As we walked through the door Harry and Louis planted a friendly kiss on her cheek. 

"Zayn is in the lounge room guys, and girls William is in the playroom if you want to go and join him" she said in a friendly tone. The girls ran off and the boys departed to the lounge room. Jess dragged us into the kitchen and poured Chelsea and herself a glass of white wine.

"I would pour one for you love, but you have a bun in the oven!" She excalimed and we all laughed. At that moment Steph, Niall, Zayn, Lou and Harry all walked in. Steph ran over to us and she gave us each a hug. Niall and Zayn came round and pecked us all on the cheek before wrapping his arm around Jessica's waist. 

"Finally, we almost have the gang back together" Jess said and caused us all the smile. There was a knock on the door and Zayn walked over to get it. It was Teegan and Liam and their little boy Zacharey. We all exchanged our welcomes and the Zacharey joined the kids in the playroom and boys all found their way to the bar. Which left us five girls in the kitchen. It was so good to finally just spend some time with my girls. It was just like old times. We talked about the boys, the kids, how we have all been going before i decided it was time.

"I have something to say. But you can't tell any of the boys until Harry and I announce it over dinner." I made each girl promise. By then they were all jumping out of their skin waiting for me to present them with my exciting news. 

"Come on then" Steph said and Teegan nodded her head to that comment.

"I know, we are all still so young. But we already have a main man in our life and a child. But Harry and I will be expecting our first child together. Which makes this my second."

"WHAT?" Teegan said excitedly and Stephanie's jaw dropped. Chelsea stood there and began laughing uncontrollably. Jess playfully slapped Chelsea on the arm and told her to stop being so immature. Chelsea is the one out of our group that is really mental. She is always making us laugh and acts so much like a child. That is why her and Louis are so perfect for each other. A smile crept onto their face before Stephanie said

"I hope it's a girl, i love buying little girl things for all my beautiful nieces." She said engulfing me into a hug.

"Me too. I reckon she would have Harrys eyes, your Chin, Harry's hair and your hair colour." We all laughed and began fussing over what this baby will look like, it's personality and it's gender. We were interupted when the boys came back into the room. The girls and I helped Jess prepare dinner while the boys fed the kids and set the table. 

Dinner was served and we talked about our lives and a few jokes were made through out dinner. Once dinner was finished and the plates were cleared Harry gave me the nod and we stood up. This was it. We were finally telling the closest people to us. 

"Could everyone take a seat. Madi and i have some important news" he said. Everyone did as they were told and i could see the girls all fussing and getting ready to see the reactions of the boys. Harry was the only one out of the boys. Chelsea and i were contemplating weather or not to tell him but we decided against it, and would wait until everyone else found out.

"As you all know, Madi and I are in a commited relationship and I know I want Madison to be the one" he said as he looked me in the eyes.

"Great a wedding" Louis said sarcastically as Liam hit his shoulder and told him to not be so rude. Zayn and Niall laughed at his remarke. I threw him a playful glare and he returned it making me chuckle.

"Carry on Harry" Liam said

"Ok, well, Madison and I will be expecting our own child in about 8 and a half months" Harry said proudly as the girls all smiled as they already knew the news. Whereas the boys were jumping around like crazy saying they will all be uncles and they are so happy for us. I was so glad to get that off of my chest and happy that everyone was estatic about our exciting news and the new addition to the One Direction clan. 

After dinner we all sat around in the lounge room chatting away before Darcy came into the lounge.

"Mummy i'm tired" Darcy said clambering onto my lap and pressing her head into my chest. It was getting late and way past her bedtime. 

"I think Harry and I better get this little one home and into bed." I standing up going to retreive her baby bag. 

"Steph and I will be over tomorrow" Niall said grabbing my arm making me turn around. I stared up into his beautiful blue eyes and i got lost. I still remember the first time i saw those eyes. That long time ago before all of this, back when it was just him and I.

***FLASH BACK***

"Do you promise you will be my best friend forever" I asked Niall who sat on the swing next to mine and kicked his feet in the dirt.

"I cross my heart and hope to die. Promise to be my best friend forever?" He asked turning to me. I turned to face him.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." That was the first time i looked into his ocean blue eyes. He leaned in and we kissed. The kiss made me feel something i had never felt before. Niall and I were both virigins at this time and we decided to take each other's virginity so we knew we would always remeber one another. That's how Darcy came about.

***END OF FLASH BACK ***

I turn and look into the little girls eyes who is sitting on my hip. Just like her fathers. Anyone and everyone would get lost in them. When i look at her my mind wanders back to a time where life was alot less complicated and it was just Niall and I. What am I doing. I don't have feelings for Niall. Thats what we agreed on. We were just best friends that had a baby. No feelings for each other. Well that was what we agreed on wasn't it?.....

A/N

Hey Guys ! (:

What does Madison mean that was what we agreed on...... She doesn't have feelings for Niall does she? You will have to find out in the next chapter. A couple of my closest friends are here on wattpad and are also writing their first books. The first one is MadisonBryant0 and her book is "This is our Fate" it's has a really good story line and is dedicated to myself and a couple other of our close friends. The other one is JessKlassenn she has several books but the most recent one it "Could it be ture?" again this book is dedicated to myself and our other closest friends, it's a really exciting fanfic so go and check it out. 

xoxobohoprincess