Unpredictable

Yet again I got lost in his beautifil ice blue eyes, they were just like Darcy's. My whole body froze. It's happening again, everything is happening again.

"She doesn't want me here Niall, thats what" Steph said with a smug expression on her face as she looked up to Niall. His face fell into a frown emphasising the deep lines on his forehead.

"Madi, why are you doing this? This has happended twice now in the past 6 weeks. Come on I think we need to talk. I'll be back soon Steph" Niall said giving her a little peck on the check and walking around the corner with me following like I was a naughty school child and he was the grumpy principle.

"What the hell Madi. Are you trying to destroy my life even more than it has been in the past 3 days?" Niall said not being affraid to look at me right in the eyes

"No" I said with practically no confidence.

"You broke us off Madi. But we still decided to be best friends but in a no strings attached sort of way. I know we have Darcy and things don't always happen how we plan but, I'm with Steph and I love her so much. Steph and I just had something that you and I never did. Like it or not Madi, Steph is becoming apart of my family." Niall said with a blank expression.

What did he mean Steph is becoming apart of his family? Was he going to marry her? Surely not.

"But I've always had feelings for you Ni, and I can just stop who I have feelings for." I said looking down at my feet watching the hot tears land onto my opended toed wedges.

"Madi, It's not like old times anymore. Things are different. We agreed on a no strings attached relationship. I've moved on, and I think it's time you did too. All your going to end up doing is wrecking relationships that you chreish" Niall said causing me to lift my head in annoyance.

"Uh-huh, and so now you think you can read my future. You didn't think that when you used to love me Niall. DID YOU" I screeched loudly. His hand traveled to the back of his neck and he rubbed it looking around embaressed. I looked at him with fury in my eyes.

The next move I made, was totally uncalled for. My feelings just became uncontrolable and I had not planned on this ever happening again. I looked up into his eyes, with rage swirling around my whole body. As his blue icy eyes met mine, it seemed as though they just took all the rage and anger out of my body. I leaned up and our lips met. Sparks flew, just like they had always done when we were together all those years ago.

"Madi what the hell was that -" He was cut off, as his head turned around to see a shattered looking girl. 

"Niall, I thought you were over her?" Steph said in a whisper while clutching her forehead. Niall walked over and tried to put his arm over her shoulder but she shook him off.

"Steph please, just let me-" She had cut him off again.

"Don't touch me. Just save it Niall, save it" Steph said that last part in a whisper as she took that as her cue to turn and walk away. I couldn't believe what had just unfolded infront of my eyes. Something I caused. Niall was partley right. Except my feelings were not wrecking my relationships, they were affecting him. He turned around and stared at me.

"Niall, please I'm really sorry" I said pleading with him as I slowly walked colser to me.

"Save it Madison. This is the final straw. I've had it up to here with you. You never ever take into consideration of other people's feelings. Harry will find out about this, and not only will I have lost my beloved girlfriend, I would have lost one of my best mates. You never think before you do. You just do everything in the heat of the moment. You stupid idiot" He said directly at me, no shame what so ever in his voice as he did so. He left me standing there, alone.

I looked out the window with tears threatening my eyes. I decided to leave. Maybe if I just walk away everyone and everything will go back to normal and no-one wil remember me. I walked out those hospital doors, and this time I never looked back. I walked out and the rain pelted my weak body, it felt as though I was having ice spears pegged at my body. I pulled the hood of my shirt over my head and just kept walking. I was walking away from all my problems, just like I did when I found out my Mum was sick. Hopefully this time, it will work out. 

Soon the tears were pouring down my face, but no-one could tell I was crying as the rain masked the tears. I was walking aimlessly down one road, turning onto another and down another one until I realised I was completely lost. It was almost dark and the rain had gotten heavier. I was soaked to the skin, but I deserved it. I sat down on the side of the road, my tears had dried up now and I felt numb. I had been sitting on the side of the road for about five minutes until it happended. 

I felt this strange sensation coming from my stomach so I pulled my shirt up to reveal my now quite noticeable belly. I placed my hand on the bottom right side and felt my beautiful baby kicking. For the first time in what seemed days I smiled. Everything had just stopped at that point and time, all my troubles had been washed away by the rain and it was just me and my unborn child. The baby kept kicking for a few more minutes and then it died down.

It occoured to me even though I was struggling at this point in my life, I wasn't alone. I still had my two beautiful children who loved me no-matter what I did. Just this thought helped lift my mood. I was sitting on the side of this empy street in a town that I had not visited in years. I got up and began walking, this time taking notice of where I was going. 

It all came back to me. The school, the shopping centre, the park, the streets. It all came back. I came to the top of a little street called High Avenue. This was where I lived before my father kicked me out. Memories came flooding back. I walked past all the houses until I came face to face with a quaint little cottage. 

Where my Father and I used to live, before my life now. I collected my courage and bravery and began walking down the little concrete path. Replaying over and over in my mind were the vivid images of how he used to act, how he abused alcohol, and worst of all how he  treated me. Maybe he has changed?

I walk straight to the front door and give the door a generous knock before pulling my hand back to my side. I began having regrets as I wondered why I actually came here after how horrible he treated me. The door swung open and standing infront of me was a tall, tan, well built man. Our eyes connected and after a few seconds his eyes widended. He remembered.

"Hi Dad, it's me Madison..."

A/N

Hey Guys !

700 reads whoo hooo !!!!!!! Thankyou all so much !!!!! I know it isn't that much, but it is too me. What do you think is going to happen to Madison? Dont be affraid to comment and tell me what you think ! Don't forget, comment, vote and fan !!! <3

xoxobohoprincess