Everything's Looking Up

"I was gone for not even 10 minutes, you were gone for almost an hour, everyone will be here soon. Did you wanna tell me where you went?" Annoyance obviously present in Harry's tone.

I could feel my self getting flustered at what had just happended and Harry's sudden burst. I couldn't take it.

"I went for a walk, only to realise I was in the same hospital Maura is in. I went in to say hello, only to find her with Niall and Stephanie. I was shunned by them both. Harry I have no idea why Niall is acting like this, i have done nothing to him?" My mouth rambled on until it finally came to a stop.

"Niall was there?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah he was with Stephanie and Darcy. I held Darcy for a few minutes until he took her and walked off hand in hand with Stephanie" I said remembering feeling unessarcy hurt at this confusing situation. Harry just sat there silently looking down at the ground.

"Has something happended that I am unaware of?" I questioned staring at Harry for a reaction. He nodded his head as I walked over and joined him by sitting down right next to him on the bed.

"It happended just after you came into hospital and you were unconcious" He was able to get out before I asked anymore questions. I stayed silent as he continued.

"Of course we were all stressed about you being in here and what might happen to you so we were all under that kind of pressure. I was talking to Louis about proposing to you, and he over heard us, and since then he went very strange. He came up to talk to me and then we began arguing and he was saying that you would never say yes and apprently he heard of one of the other boys that you did say yes, and since then he has cut of all contact with me. I have tried calling him, texting him. He just won't reply. I didn't want to tell you because I thought it might upset you. I'm really sorry." Harry trailed off into silence

"Well thats stupid, he even said too me. His feelings for me were gone, and that he truely loved Steph" I said trying to empathise and putting my arm around him and laying my head on his shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Madison I'm really sorry, I really am.." He said looking me right in the eye.

"No need to be sorry babe" I said brushing a few stray strands of his brown curly mop away from his face, finishing the action with a peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" He questioned a cheeky grin appearing on his face.

"Just cause I love you" I said mimicking his tone.

"You better get ready" He said pausing to check his rolex watch and then continuing

"Chelsea, Louis, Jessica and Zayn will be here very soon" He said raising his voice at the end.

"Alright then" I said dragging my body up of off the bed and into the hospital bathroom. I caught a glance of my reflection in the mirror and gasped.

"You alright?" Harry called out, worry radiating out of his call.

"Yeaah, fine just shocked at my appearance" I called back finishing with a light laugh. I heard Harry sigh and I shook my head before slipping out of my flimsy hospital gown and stepped into the shower.

The hot steamy water ran down my back and embraced my body. Once again I found myself thinking about all the issues I was facing right now in my life. I hoped every morning I wake up that my beautiful little baby will survive and join us in the world. But I just have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that something isn't right.

I finished, got dressed and did myself up a bit. Not long after they all arrived. Chelsea, Jess and I talked non-stop about the sex of the baby, the wedding and the hens party. It was a never ending cycle.

"How about we just focusing on the baby surving, before any of that first. Ok?" I said to the girls. Although I knew they had good intentions but all I want to focus on right now is just making sure our baby comes out alive and well.

"Party pooper" I heard Chelsea mumble under her breath before getting up and walking over to where the boys were. I sighed and looked up to be greeted by Jessica's friendly smile.

"We understand. She's been a bit off lately after she found out that we all have to go back and leave you here" Jessica went on to explain.

"She's been a bit off lately after the proposal. Louis's had to take full responsability for Sophia" Jessica said ending her sentance with a sigh.

I shrugged it off. I couldn't understand why everyone was getting so upset over Harry and I getting married. This was our life, not theirs. They all stayed for about another hour after that before saying their goodbyes and heading off home.

I silently climbed back into the hospital bed and relaxed my body. I felt very fatigued and quiet faint.

"You alright?" Harry questioned, walking over and sitting in the chair by my bed.

"Sorta. All of a sudden I just began to feel very faint." I said closing my eyes for just a moment before opening them and looking over at Harry.

"C'mon on baby. You need to get some sleep" Harry said climbing into the bed with me and wraping his arm around me. I curled my frail body up into his and felt myself relax instantly.

"I love you" I said softley not moving an inch.

"I love you too" I heard him say before I was pulled into a deep sleep.

***3 WEEKS LATER***

3 weeks have passed. Chelsea, Teegan, Jessica and Stephanie all left and went back home. The boys all left as well to go and begin recording for their new album. Maura was let out after she had regained full health, and the funeral was held for the loss of Gregs child. So far so good with the baby, he/she has been growing perfectly and everything has remained stable. Things are beginning to look up for me and I'm beginning to like it.

"Good Morning Miss Meyer's, how are we feeling today" The Doctor said walking to the end of my bed and picking up the clip board and writing like a mad man.

"Good thank you" I replied to the Doctor whilst her eyes stayed glued to the clip board.

"Well after we take a look at the progress of the baby, and everything is going well inside. We shall be ready to bring this baby to life" The Doctor informed me. I felt a smile run across my face and before I knew we were in the ultra-sound room and the cold gel was being rubbed onto my now huge belly.

"Where's the daddy?" The Doctor asked me.

"He's back in England, he had to work" I answered, feeling overwhelmed by saddness that Harry couldn't be here with me the first time we get to see our child.

"By the looks of things everything inside seems to be going along really well" The Doctor informed me as I looked intently up at the little screen that was relaying to me the image of my beautiful little baby.

I was wheeled back to my room and the Docotor told me she would be back in the morning to discuss delivery options that would be best for the baby and I. After all this excitment I have had this morning I just had to call Harry and tell him.

I dialled the number.

ring, ring, ring, ring, ring

-Hi you've reached Harry Styles, please leave your name, number, and a message and I will get back to you after the beep-

He didn't answer. I tried again, and again, and again. Fianlly leaving him a message and hanging up. I scrolled through my contact list and decided to ring one of the boys

I dialled the number

ring, ring, ring, ring, ring

"Hello?" they answered.

A/N

Heeellloooooo !!!!!!!

ahh, finally an update !! Who do you think could be on the phone? Who do you think Madison rung? Leave a comment and tell me who you think! I'm so sorry for not updating. Things have been hectic lately. But I'm on a mission to write a few more chapters today so don't worry !!!

xoxobohoprincess