The Big News

Everyone wants to be famous right? Living in the spotlight, having money to burn and being able to have anything or anyone you want. Sounds great right? Being famous isn't always cranked up to what it is said to be. Being famous, you miss out on all the little pleasures in life that any normal person would savour and treasure. You miss out on playing with your young daughter and watching her smile at just the simplicity of life, going out on the town with your closest friends and enjoy being young while you can or even walking down the beach hand in hand with who your
describe as the love of your life. Things just will never be the same as before.

************************************************************************************************************I'm woken to the sound of my alarm going off, suggesting I get up and begin my day. I roll over and see Harry is still asleep. I pull my pillow from under my head and place it over my ears hoping to alleviate the horrible noise. In my fail attempt to block out the noise, I decide to get up. I slowly rise and and pull the blankets off my legs and walk into the bathroom.

I strip of my clothes and turn on the water. Once the water is hot I step in. I let the hot steamy water flow down my back. The noise of the running water and the feeling it leaves on my skin helps clear out and refresh my head. Once I'm down I step out of the shower and dry off. I pull out my straightner and begin straighting my hair.

Once I'm done I pull the sides up fastening them with a hair elastic. I then apply a good layer of foundation and decide on applying smokey eyeshadow for today, then a good coat of mascara and and a shade of nude lip gloss for my lips .I walk back into my bedroom and rummage through my wardrobe until I find my pair of stressed denim short shorts and my grey ramones singlet. I pull them on along with a pair of black pumps. I then walk into my daughters room next door.

"Darcy baby, time to get up" I say gently. She stirs and her blonde locks fall infront of her face. I giggle before I brush the bits of hair out of her eyes and pull her sleepy body and craddle it in mine. Her little limp figure is wrapped around my body before she pulls her head up to look at me and she smiles. I kiss her on the forehead and take her down for breakfast.

"Daddy !" she screams at the bottom of the stairs before she runs over to Niall. Niall immediatly stops what he is doing on his phone and pulls her up onto his lap. Niall and I just happen to be two best friends that have a daughter. We have never felt anything or ever will.

"Morning love, you look grogeous today" Niall says as Darcy plays with his fingers.

"Thank you, how did you sleep" I said while preparing Darcy's breakfast.

"Really good last night, Darcy didn't wake once" he said happily and he looked down at our precious little girl.

"Thats excellent" I exclaim as I place Darcy's chopped peach down infront of her. I sit accross from Niall while he feeds Darcy her breakfast.

"Would you be able to watch her today for me?" I asked, hoping I would recieve an answer I was hoping for.

"Sure love. Louis and Chelsea were planning on taking Sophia to the aquarium today, so we might just tag along. What are you doing today?" He asked curiously glancing up at me while he was still feeding Dacry.

"Harry and I have a doctors appointment today" I answered truthfully.

"You and Harry have a docotors appointment together?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head.

"Whats it for?" he asked hoping to get an answer out of me.

"Uh.We are going for..um.." I stumbled not really wanting to tell him the truth. Thankfully Chelsea my best friend walked in distracting us both from our convosation.

"Early morning for you both?" Chelsea questioned while kissing Darcy's cheek and taking a seat next to me

"Just thought I would get an early start" I answered with not much interest in my voice.

"Would you mind if Darcy joing you Louis and Sophia on your trip today, because Madi and Harry have a doctors appointment together?" Niall asked Chelsea politley

"We would love that." Chelsea turned and gave me a look I could not really interprit before Louis, Harry and Sophia joined us in the kitchen. Chelsea took Sophia from Louis's arms and gave him a quick peck on the lips before setting her down in a highchair to feed her breakfast. Harry sat down replacing Chelsea. He just grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it. He must of sensed I was feeling a bit nervous about our little doctors appointment today.

"Louis, Niall and Darcy are coming with us today" Chelsea said informing her boyfriend while he played around with his daughter who was placed in the highchair.

"Oh great. Why don't you and Harry come as well Madi?" Louis questioned me.

"Both Madi and Harry have a doctors appointment today together" Chelsea answered for me

"We would have loved to join you though" Harry said with compassion definite in his tone.

"I'm going to go and get this little one dressed for today" I said before I reached over and grabbed her out of Niall's lap. Once I was in Darcy's room I began brushing her hair before Chelsea appeared in the doorway.

"Madi how long have we been friends?" Chelsea questioned me.

"A few weeks." I answered with a sad expression entering my face as I suddenly relised what she was knew.

"Honestly, I don't know who you think your fooling here, but I'm pretty sure we all know why your off to the Doctors with Harry today." she said sitting down on the edge of Darcy's bed, with a concerned expression on her face. I feel my chest tightning up and I try to hold in my tears.

"Darcy babe, why don't you go find Uncle Lou or Sophia to play with and let mummy talk to Aunty Chelsea for a bit" I asked trying not let myself break down infront of my beautiful 3 year old daughter.

"Okay mummy" she replied and toddled out of the room. Once she was out I slid down the wall and put my hand in my knee's and cried. How could I let this happen to myself again.

Hi Guys (:,

This is my first One Direction Fan Fiction, so please feel free to tell me what you think or if you have any ideas

xoxbohoprincess