✅Connor Kent- Winx Club

"Bloom! Stop running! I seriously gotta leave now." The six of us were racing around, trying to find all our stuff before we went home for the winter break.

Alfea was home, it had been for a long time, especially for you. You were a fairy from Earth, which made you extremely powerful, and you were the fairy of energy.
Alfea was the school you all went to for fairies, and it was the most amazing thing to ever happen to you.

Your dad couldn't afford to send you to high school, so when you found out you were a fairy he had been overjoyed at the opportunity you were given, and you were pretty happy about being a fairy.
It was every little girls dream, and you've gotten to live it for the past three years, saving people all over the Magical Dimension and learning about your abilities more and more.

You hugged each member of your group as tight as you could, promising to visit and text each other every day. The seven of you were known as the Winx Club, and you were pretty popular around the school, as you were the most powerful fairies in Alfea.

You waved to the Winx, as you grabbed all of your bags and hugged the guys from the Academy. You had never really clicked romantically with any of them, but Brandon was your best friend, besides the Winx of course, which Stella was surprisingly fine with, given that he was her boyfriend.

You looked down as you recalled what happened this year, with Evil Wizards trying to kill all Earth fairies, and how the rest of the Winx got a new transformation called Believix. But for some reason, you didn't change.

You don't know what's wrong, why it just didn't seem to work with you. Roxy's mom said that it might have something to do with you not being from the Magic Dimension, but you just seemed to think that you just weren't good enough to be a Believix fairy.

"Sure you'll be okay on Earth for the summer, (Y/n)? Cause I don't think you'll be able to live without me for three months."
You laughed as Brandon broke you out of your thoughts, ruffling your (h/c) hair. You swatted him away and gave the boys one last wave.

You turned to the Winx again and gave them a sad smile. Even though you would return after summer was over, and they could visit anytime, it was still sad to leave your new friends.

"Bye guys," You gave your final goodbyes to your friends, and went through the portal that led to your hometown, Central City.
You had lived there all your life, and loved the superheroes, Flash and Kid Flash. They always came through with saving people on Earth while you were in school.

You walked the short distance to your apartment that you shared with your dad, juggling your bags and unlocking the door, trying to get out of the heavy snow.
"Hey dad! I'm home!"

You heard a loud banging sound, before you saw your dad running down the steps.
"(Y/n)! Oh my god I've missed you so much!" He gave you a huge bear hug, almost crushing your smaller frame as he grabbed your bags from you, putting them upstairs quickly and sitting you down on the couch.

He demanded to know everything that happened this year, and you filled him in on everything, from the Winx and their Believix, to fighting the four dark wizards. You left out the part about them killing earth fairies.
You didn't want your dad to have a heart attack.

After you filled him in on he year, he was dumbfounded at everything you did.
"Wow, you had a more productive year than I've had my whole life." You laughed, giving your dad another hug as you both got up from the couch.

"I'm gonna go look around Central, I wanna see if it's changed at all." You saw your dad give you a slightly worried look, and you shook your head.
"Don't worry dad, we revealed our identities in Gardenia, didn't you see the news? And I'm sure I can take down any human that tries to take me on." You have him a confident grin, to which he just chuckled and gave you one last hug.