✅Tim Drake- Soulmate AU

You walked quickly, trying to keep your head down. It was heavily raining, and you were kicking yourself for staying at the library for so long.
You didn't even get any studying done, just stared at your book until eight o' clock, and being in Gotham is scary at night.

You walked along the cracked pavement, eyeing the many people on the street curiously. Some of their soulmate tattoos were very prominent, standing out against their faces or arms, some in colour, which meant they had found their soulmate, and some still in black and white.

Yours was pretty out there, it was on your wrist, going from the end of you hand until the middle of your forearm. It was of a bird, you think it's a robin, and it looked like it was singing. It was a beautiful tattoo- and you couldn't wait to see it erupt into colour. You were excited to see who gave it to you also.

You quickened your pace as you heard a man begin jeering at you. You turned back quickly, to realize that he was following you. You began lightly jogging, fear seeping into your skin as you heard footsteps running.

A hand grabbed your wrist roughly, dragging you into a dimly-lit alleyway. The man pinned you against the wall, covering your mouth with a grimy hand.

The man grinned, predatorily, like a shark seeing an otter.
"Well, hello pretty girl. Why are you walking home, all alone?" He caressed your (h/c) hair. You pushed your head further into the wall in an attempt to get away from the man.

"Oh, we're gonna have some fun here." He removed his hands from your face, reaching down to grab your clothes.
You smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I am, but I don't know about you." He looked back up at your face, his eyes widening in fear as your usually (e/c) eyes glowed a burning orange.

You tapped your finger against the centre of his chest, and you could see his eyes roll into the back of his head as he crumbled to the floor.
You smiled, brushing down your clothes before picking back up your school bag.

Suddenly, a figure dropped down from the top of a building, crouching down from the impact before standing up to face you.
He wore a black, red and yellow suit, and anyone in Gotham could easily identify the vigilante.

Red Robin gave you a smirk, crossing his arms.
"And here I was, thinking that you needed help."

You rolled your eyes, taking a challenging step towards him. He looked down at your (y/h) frame as you gave him a playful grin through the dark.

"Not all girls are damsel's in distress, you know." You locked eyes with him through his mask, and you gasped quietly.
Even through his domino mask, you could clearly feel his electrifying gaze on you, and it was like nothing you've ever felt before. Your whole body tingled with excitement, and you were filled with a warm, fuzzy feeling.

You reached up, slowly, to brush his midnight black hair out of his face. The grin had long since disappeared from Red Robin's face, and his breath caught in his throat as you touched his forehead.

Your hand landed on the edge of his mask, and you looked up at him for confirmation. He gave a slow nod, and you peeled off his mask fully, revealing the most gorgeous deep blue eyes you had ever seen.

You felt a burning sensation on your right wrist, right where your tattoo was, and you looked down to see the bird, now in full colour, red and yellow and black clashing beautifully together to create a masterpiece on your skin.

You looked back at the boy, smiling slightly before planting a soft kiss on his lips, to which he responded by wrapping his arms around your waist.
When you broke the kiss, you looked up at him and blushed slightly, laughing.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)." The boy smiled.

"I'm Tim."