✅Dick Grayson- Memory

You laughed silently as Catwoman carefully removed the jewel from the glass case, picking at your nails boredly. She smirked at you, putting the ruby in her pouch before closing the case.
Silena hopped out the window, forcing you to follow quickly, both of you leaping across the buildings in sync.

"So, how much is this thing worth again?" You questioned your mentor as you stopped a few buildings away.

"Hmm, about, I don't know, 300 million?" Silena's eyes sparkled at the amount of money we were going to receive for this crime. My eyes widened excitedly.

"300 million? Holy-"
You weren't given time to finish, as you quickly found yourself on the floor, bounded by some sort of rope, you struggling immensely from how tight your bonds were.

Two black figures emerged from the shadows, as Catwoman purred at the heroes.

"Batman, Little Bird, what a purrfect surprise." Silena walked seductively towards the Bat, running a finger along his chest while looking at him through her lashes.

"Really, Catwoman? Your partner is right here, and she's a little tied up right now, and could use some help." You scoffed at your mother figure.

Silena chose to ignore you, instead engaging in a fight with the B-man. You rolled your eyes, sitting up and attempting to undo the ropes.

"They're titanium laced. No way you're gonna cut through those." Robin walked over to you confidently, smirking at your wriggling form as his mentor fought yours.

"Well, Wonder Boy," you laughed, flicking your left hand, retracting long, silver claws from your gloves.
"I made a new formula for these bad boys. Pure Adamantium, let's see how these turn out." I rose a challenging eyebrow at him.

You quickly cut through the ropes like they were made of silk, leaving Robin dumbfounded. You got up, dusting yourself off before putting yourself into a fighting stance, Robin following your movement.

You crouched down and swung your leg at his feet. He jumped, flipping away and shooting another rope at you.
You dove out of the way, rolling to the side and swiping at him with your claws.

It cut his cheek, and he grabbed your wrist and tried to flip you. You, being the sidekick of Catwoman, regained your footing quickly, and did a back handspring, kicking him in the face as you went backwards.

You tackled him to the floor, using your arms and legs to pin him tightly to the building's roof. The wind was cold, but it couldn't stop your cheeks from warming as you realized the position you were both in.
What? You were both sixteen year olds, never mind the hero stuff.

He gave you a charming smirk, raising one eyebrow from behind his mask.
"Ooh, kinky. If you wanted this, you could've just said so."

You rolled your eyes, pushing him off you and getting up. You dusted off your costume, and turned to Robin as he stared at you quizzically.

"Well, are you coming?" You shouted behind you as you pulled out your grappling hook, attaching it to the nearest building and swinging away, leaving Selena and Batman to their own devices.
Not that they would notice your absence.

You landed on the roof of the building, hearing the swishing of Robin's cape from your left as you sat down on the edge, just staring into the distance.

"Have you ever had that feeling, where you're standing on the edge of the building, and you suddenly have the urge to jump off, even though you're not suicidal?" Your eyes switched to Robin as he nodded, sitting down next to you.

"The French actually have a phrase for it. It's called l'appel du vide, the call of the void."
You turned to Robin fully, taking in his face in the moonlight, being shadowed by his mask.
You cocked your head, and clicked your tongue confusedly.

"You're like that for me. I know it'll probably end in disaster, but I want to know what it feels like." You shuffled slightly towards him on the ledge, as he seemed to follow your actions.

"To know what, what feels like?"

He leaned forwards, and your lips were almost touching. You stared into his masked eyes through your own, feeling the electrifying hold he had on you deepen. You smiled slightly, ghosting your fingers across his cheek.

"To fall."

You don't know who finally moved in, but suddenly his lips were on your own. You pulled him closer by his cape, feeling his hands rest on your waist as your mouths moved in sync with each other.

When you finally pulled away, his eyes were still closed, and he still hadn't removed his hands from your waist. You stared at the boy you had quickly grown to like, and a sad smile crossed your face in a fleeting moment of sorrow.

"Goodbye, my Robin," You whispered to the boy, and jumped from the roof.
Leaving him with nothing but a memory.