✅Dick Grayson

"Thank you Gotham City!" You shouted into the microphone as the last song ended, the crowd screaming at you from the stands.
You loved being a singer- it had been your dream ever since you were a little girl, and now you were one of the most popular singers in the world. It came with some downsides- you couldn't really go anywhere without being bothered by people, but you loved your fans and tried to make as much time for them as possible.

You waved to the crowd, bending down and touching peoples hands as your band began to put away their instruments. You went backstage to your room, wiping away some sweat with the back of your hand.
You cleaned yourself up a bit before you went to meet your fans that had backstage passes.

You smiled at your manager, walking quickly towards him, but you felt a huge force shove you, both of you falling to the ground as the girl hugged you with a death grip.
Your bodyguard immediately pulled her off of you, your manager helping you up as you dusted yourself off.

You smiled confusedly at the girl, fixing your hair as you motioned to the guard to put her down. The girl was bouncing on her heels, obviously extremely excited about meeting you, but you had to be cautious around fans.
"Erm, hi." You waved awkwardly at the blonde as she was still held completely back by your guard.

About six other people ran in right after the girl, pulling her back as the group smiled apologetically at you.
"Sorry, Stephanie can get a little out of line sometimes." One of the boys chuckled, putting a hand on his neck, embarrassed.

You giggled, waving it off.
"It's okay, I love my fans, but some can get a little handsy sometimes."

The tallest boy gave you a wolfish grin, biting his lip seductively and staring at your concert outfit, which honestly wasn't very covering.
"I can get pretty handsy too, if you want."

You gave him a slightly weirded out look, taking a small step back, before what looked to be the youngest boy punched his shoulder roughly and rolled his green eyes.
"Great, we've spoken to (L/n) for about a minute, Stephanie has assaulted her, and Jason is about to."

He took a step toward you, raising an eyebrow and holding out his hand.
"Damian Wayne." You shook his hand, smiling kindly at the young boy before his name registered in your head.

"Wait, Wayne? As in Bruce Wayne?" Damian nodded smugly, walking back to what you assumed were his adopted family.

You grinned, waving at the small crowd of teens and young adults.
"Wow, the Wayne family. Cool. Wanna get in for a photo?" They all nodded eagerly as you pulled out your phone as they gathered around you.

You smiled cheesily, grinning at the camera as everyone followed your movements. You checked the picture, nodding at the photo.
"I like it."

You looked back at the Wayne family.
"How will I send this to you?" The oldest boy stepped forward, around your age, and held out his phone with a confident smirk.

"Put your number in here, and you can send it there." You nodded and took his phone, your hand brushing together and you swore you could see a faint blush from the blue-eyed boy.

You exchanged numbers with the boy, who had told you his name was Dick; leading to a lot of whining from the boy Damian had called Jason.

"No fair, why does that Dick get (Y/n)'s phone number?! I called dibs on her Grayson!"
Which led to both Damian and the second youngest giving him a smack to the side of the head.

You handed Dick back his phone with a smile, him taking it slowly and flashing you a grin that you couldn't exactly deny was attractive.

"Thank you so much, (Y/n). And, um, to repay you for Stephanie almost killing you, and Jason, just him in general, would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Your eyes widened slightly, before your mouth slipped into a bright grin once again. You nodded, biting your lip and leaning in to look up into his eyes, and you know you can see him blushing now.

"Yes, I'd love to. Just text me when and where, okay?"

You took a step back and waved to the strange group, all of them waving back enthusiastically, and you left your concert feeling much more lively than what you usually would.