✅Beast Boy- A Wizard in Jump city

You stepped off the train eagerly, taking in all of the sights. You had recently moved from.  (y/t) to Jump City, and you were starting your new life today. Your Hogwarts education had just finished, and you were allowed to do magic outside of school; which would make your life a whole lot easier.

You grabbed your clutch bag, that held all of your worldly possessions inside its tiny case. You had used a charm to make it a lot bigger than it was.

You observed the people strangely, none of them seemed to be wearing robes, only strange t-shirts and jeans. They stared at you weirdly, wondering why you were dressed in some sort of Halloween costume.

You eventually reached your apartment, and you went inside and quickly set up your furniture with the help of your magic. The landlord had been slightly reluctant to rent to a seventeen-year-old, but you eventually convinced him. Besides, you could've just changed your appearance, as being a Metamorphmagus really had it's perks, but that was too much effort for you.

You had gotten changed into some 'Muggle' clothes, and blended in with the crowd easily as you went sightseeing, your wand staying close by your hand.

Just as you reached a carnival, you heard screaming from ahead of you, and you ran to see what was the problem.
A large, angry man, dressed in half-orange, half-black, was swinging a sword at a group of heroes.
This must be the so-called Teen Titans, you thought as you hid behind a building.
You had read about them when you moved here.

You peeked out again just as the villain deflected one of the heroes' boulders that had been sent his way, and you had to dive-roll out of the way to avoid being demolished. You were offended by the attack, to say the least.

"Okay! Now it's personal!" You shouted, drawing your wand and storming towards him.

"Watch out!" One of the Titans, the one in purple, you believed, shouted as you kept walking towards the villain.
He pointed a gun at you, sending a bullet headed straight for your head.

"Protego!" You flicked your wand, stopping the bullet in its tracks as you kept speed walking angrily.
His eyes widened as you closed the distance, pointing your wand at him.

"Expelliarmus!" You called once more, and his gun flew away from his hand, landing at the feet of the stunned heroes who watched the interaction with wide eyes.

You stopped five meters away from Slade, and narrowed your (e/c) eyes at him. You didn't even bother to change your appearance.

"Leave this town before I turn you into a teapot." You crossed your arms, giving him the nastiest glare you could think of. Slade glances at the Titans once more, before lunging quickly at you. You raised an eyebrow, not even having to wave your wand.

He fell to the floor, an invisible rope binding his whole body, and stopping him from moving. You have him a smug look, dusting off your clothes and turning toward the Teen Titans.

"So? You gonna bring him to jail? Or...." You rocked on your feet awkwardly as nobody moved, just kept staring at you.

You looked down, feeling the awkward silence like it was choking you, before the green boy jumped up and down, pointing at you excitedly.

"Woah, that was awesome! Are you a witch or something?"
He ran over and looked down at you, how close you both were was making you blush heavily. You looked down embarrassingly, shrugging your shoulders.
"Or something," You confirmed.

You locked eyes with him once more, and you weren't able to look away from his beautiful green eyes. You were stuck in place, mesmerized, and it seemed he couldn't move either, or he didn't want to. You stayed like that for another few seconds before Robin broke the silence loudly.

"Okay, lovebirds, this was fun and all, but we gotta get Slade to jail, and we'd like you to come with us. You would be a great addition to the team."

You stood there, stunned at his request. You hadn't been a part of a team ever since the war, and you gulped, remembering all the lives lost from that time. Was that going to happen again if you joined this team?
Was this your chance to have a family again?

You watched their faces, seeing them nod eagerly before you closed your eyes and sighed.
"Okay, I'll join your team."

Beast Boy grinned. "Great! And we can get to know each other better." He whispered the last part into your ear, making you blush once again before you followed the team into your new life.