Chapter 1 (Edited)

(Finally Edited)

It feels nice to fly in the azure sky - Kei Kimiko

KIMIKO

My eye lids half-opened before I closed it shut again and hissed in pain when the bright light burned my eyes. Like I said before, I never get used with the light because light and I do not mix together, sometimes.

Opening my eye lids slowly, the light got dimmer when my eyes got used to it and I opened them. A gasp escaped from my throat when I found myself in green, green and more green. I am then inside a forest, surrounding with trees, bushes. More trees and bushes and the weird kinds of animals and so on.

I shot up from the ground and looked around my surroundings. Then, I looked down to find my five-year-old body. Akio was right about this.

*FLASHBACK*

"Before you return to your world, I want to tell you something," Akio spoke once we stood up. I was about to regain my conscious but he stopped me.

"You see, there is a sacrifice for those who will be returning to their world beyond the age of three which is that your body will be younger than fifteen, maybe younger than ten," he told me.

"Seriously!?" I exclaimed and looked at him with disbelieving eyes. Akio shook his hands in front of him and hurridly said, "But your mind will still be your fifteen-year-old mind. The only thing that will be shrinken is your body, that's all."

I breathed out a relief sigh. 'I thought I had to go through puberty again,' I thought while closing my eyes before snapping them open and mentally face-palm. 'I would still be going through puberty again! ♪!'

"Well, Kimiko. I think it is time for you to wake up," he stated as I looked at him. Nodding my head at him, I was about to close my eyes when Akio, again, called me.

"Oh and one more thing. If you want to find me after this...," he said and smirked. "Catch me," was his last words before everything went black.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"So he wants me to catch him, huh? Heh, he is more like Ging ," I muttered to myself and stood up from my place. I looked down to find my heart-shaped locket around my neck and also, the change of clothes.

Instead of that white hospital gown, it consist of... boyish clothes which is a black turtle neck shirt with the sleeves rolled up until it reaches to my elbows, a pair of red knee-length jeans and also a pair of black joggers. My hair, which is white, was tied into a low ponytail since it's short, thanks to my five-year-old body.

"Am I supposed to be a boy?" I asked myself and then, my hands flew to my mouth when I heard my voice. "I am a girl!" I cried and let out a relief sigh. Thank goodness. If I was a boy, I would totally feel weird and knew that I could not – would not to be precise, face my private part and that means, I could not go to the toilet.

That would be horrible!

"Who are you?" a voice spoke and since I was not fully aware of that which is surprising since I would always feel someone's else presence and keep my guard up, I made a scream with a curse in it.

"What the ♪!?" I screamed and jumped a good ten feet from that person on a tree branch, hugging the tree as if my life depends on it. I looked down and saw a familiar man looking up at me. Wait a minute. Those eyes, that hair... He looks like...!

"Wow, for a young boy like you, you do know how to curse and jump ten feet of the ground," he complimented to which I scowled.

"Who are you, mister?" I pretended not to know and was still sitting on the tree branch but instead of the branch sitting between my legs, I turned so, my legs were dangling on the tree branch and my hands now rested on the branch, to keep me from falling down.