Chapter 2 (Edited)

(Finally Edited)

A/N

That's Killua on the top. Isn't he handsome? Of course he is.

The bottom is just the beginning - Kei Kimiko

THIRD PERSON

Five years had passed eversince Ging had met Kimiko. The two said people were having an interesting relationship, not the kind of love and hate but more like father and daughter. Kimiko also had a pretty 'colorful languages'.

The two were travelling from village to village, from town to town, from forest to forest, from island to island and so on. Kimiko had grew into a fine lady yet she prefer to hide her beauty into her tomboyish side. She sometimes act as a girl but when she trains or spar with Ging, her boyish side appears. She did not matter if her clothes were dirty or whatsoever, like a richie ♪. As long as Ging said,"Well done," or "Good job," then that is where she will be dancing her happy and victory dance.

Kimiko's hair had gotten longer everyday and in order for people not to think her as a girl, she first tied it into a high ponytail and hides it in her hoodie. Her clothes changed as well. Instead of a turtle neck, it's a black down-buttoned shirt with a grey jacket over it and instead of a red knee-length jeans, it's a pair of black baggy jeans with a pair of black combat boots. She would use a red bandana wrapped around her forehead like a headband and a black fingerless glove on her right hand.

People could easily think that she's a guy, thanks to her 'flat board'. Even if her hair is showing, people would still think that she is a guy or maybe a she-male due to her pretty face.

Kimiko is quite a strong girl, all thanks to Ging. His training was harder than Akio's but since Kimiko does not know the meaning of the word 'Give up', she never backed down and eventually, she passed her lessons. Her power is unique, almost as unique as Kurapika's Scarlet Eyes. She can control the wind and understand the animal language but the most unique power that she has was:

Her appearances.

When her eyes change, her appearance changes. Instead of white hair, it turns to red and instead of red eyes, it turns to black. When this happens, not only she is stronger, but she is deadlier and faster. She calls it her 'Black Out' because when she uses it to the maximum and the mode is deactivate, she suddenly blacks out.

Ging told her to train that mode since it was not healthy for her to be unconsious and so, she trained harder. During Ging's lessons, she would try to beat Ging in a fight sometimes and of course, Ging won. Ging also taught her Nen. Although the lessons were trickier than it looks, she was able to pass all of his lessons and learnt all of the Nen's abilities such as Ko and Ken. Kimiko is a Conjurer type and when she activates her 'Black Out' mode, she is a Specialist.

Kimiko uses chains, like Kurapika, but not chains with rings but chains as braclets. Her chains are thinner than Kurapika's and lighter but they are sharper than it looks and when someone is trapped in her chains, they will receive cuts, wounds, gashes and scratches. Blood will be dripping from her chains but it will soon be washed due to her Specialist technique.

Kimiko could also have a second weapon which is a katana. Her katana could minimise and maximise its size, depending on the user's wishes. She does not really show her katana at other people, to ensure that they do not know that she has another weapon. She turns her katana into a charm and would place it in her braclet, making it easier for her to summon it.

The girl also uses sharp objects but she usually uses her chains and katana since they are her first weapons. Besides sharp objects, she could also use a whip. People would think that using a whip is ridicilous but when she uses Shu, her whip can become sharper like a sword.